Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
For you and for everyone else who really doesn't want to watch the whole thing, turn it off and we will tell you when it's going to start. Probably about same time as last night. But the clip of Eamonn taking the piss out of Philth has already made me laugh!
Awesome! Thankyou I need to be catching some 💤 by 10:30 so I’ll keep lurking on here and wait to see any updates.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

StonedCyclist

I'd love to see Kim back tonight, she needs her own show frankly.

At the end of the last thread we were discussing the historic web of pervs and pedalo's in tv land, about to pick to pieces the below from Philths autobiography as posted by @StonedCyclist Does he mention his cruise with him or his first interview in NZ with Kitty? - Those on the Savile thread will remember when we did the same to sometimes terrifying degree. And hospital radio used to come up a lot then too.
Not sure if I have replied right, I skimmed the NZ pages but will go back and re-read. Will update, as and when.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I agree... To a point. The satellite presenters, fair enough. They've probably only heard rumours. May have not directly seen anything or at least enough to be able to report it. I can kind of give them the benefit of the doubt.

But Holly. No. Sorry. She had to have known and she was probably the only person that could have reported it and not lost her job. If SHE had made the accusation no way ITV would have chucked her and covered it up.

I think she's shown her true colours and tbh I think she's disgusting.
Nadine just said she liked Holly but she must have known, everyone else did

Link us to the original. That screenshot looks fake AF.
Fair call, seems might not be on twitter anymore but Daily Mail and Sun both still running with it, from 2013 apparently, I'd have thought they couldn't be printing it all day if it was fake, not that I'm a fan or follower of either of those trash rags

Reactions: 4

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
I get why they aren’t saying anything but how does that sit with their conscience when it’s everywhere and EH just spoken out too …they are not that desperate for the £ are they!

I really think Dan isn't doing himself any favours labelling the ITV boss as 'woke'.

I get it, she is 'liberal' but this is not a political issue. There are evil people on either ends of the political spectrum.

Eamonn yesterday reeled off the names of some good TV presenters yet not once brought up their politics. Dan however would.

Dan - just report the news, stop bringing politics into it!!
Which ones did he name? Does anyone have a good link to an article reporting his interview?

Lynno77

I wouldn't doubt the credibility because I'd heard it 2nd or 3rd hand. I'd doubt it because £4,000 per month for 10 years is £4,800,000. If you're being paid that amount of money every month, why are you working in a pub for not much more than minimum wage? It seems more likely that the payoff might have been a low-ball lump sum and he may have already blown it. Words can't describe how sorry I feel for MM. PS is a disgusting POS, ITV are lying feckers, Holly is a bag of shit, but unless someone can come forward with some hard evidence of criminality it's still 'unwise but not illegal' hearsay and conjecture regardless of how vile and stomach-churning we all know it is.

View attachment 2206589
4 grand a month for 10 years is £480,000, not £4.8 million. That's if the amount is correct, and we don't yet know. And we also don't know that MM is earning minimum wage.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I quite like the shitty ads… it’s like those episodes of The Apprentice where they have to market a product and create an ad.

I watch in judgement and pretend I’m Alan 😂😂😂
To be fair, all adverts are shitty they are my zone out and scroll tattle time

4 grand a month for 10 years is £480,000, not £4.8 million. That's if the amount is correct, and we don't yet know. And we also don't know that MM is earning minimum wage.
Already addressed that and apologised, thanks. Also, how much do bar staff get paid in your area?

Roofus

I am still surprised more people haven't publicly come forward so far. There is normally when these things make the MSM. I cannot believe this is a one off.
They're prob sorting out deals with the media $$$

Indeed. Both Eamonn and Dr Ranj are getting so much stick, especially Eamonn. I've been surprised at the amount of stick they're getting even though I know what a cesspit social media is. But we've got their backs 😊
Not good from the doc...

Edit: bit of extra context, seems might not be on twitter anymore but Daily Mail and Sun both still running with it, from 2013 apparently, I'd have thought they couldn't be printing it all day if it was fake, not that I'm a fan or follower of either of those trash rags
1685473520110.png

Last edited:
  • Wow