Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I have access to most UK channels promotional library as part of my job. This photo was just updated today as the promo photo for This Morning. Is Holly really going to show up on Monday?
O Learys pose. He is too good for this show. Not his normal, happy upbeat presenting persona. Great Big Brother host!
What is Holly thinking? She couldn't get ITV or husband to make her another show?
Maybe she's locked into her contract?
Who knows. But I think if the scandal escalates she probably will rethink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Sorry i am SO late to the party. Hey guys.

GB is that on all the time? I watched eamon holmes on youtube before

Doc

VIP Member
Where’s PS now? I’m sure I read someone had seen him in NZ but can’t find it now.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I swear I remember it being announced that Ferne Cotton got the This Morning gig after Ferne Britton left, and they congratulated her on Celebrity Juice, then all of a sudden it was Holly who got the job.

Either that did actually happen, or I had a very vivid albeit random dream.
That was an alternate reality…

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member

@shitgoose2k

Interesting the comments here 🤔
Not sure how to post the comments.
It appears a couple of people on here know more. Read Dino dinosaur comments
Please have a look

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Maybe at his home?
Probably never allowed phones Afterall 'he wasn't publically out?' So likely guests respected that or maybe signed NDAs?
Or the visitors were 'in' on tbe reason for the gathering & equally wished to remain out of the public eye on this matter. Maybe a British version of a Bryan singer party. ( I have no proof of any kind regarding this just pure conjecture on my part)