Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwaysbrowsing

Hannah Hope who is the showbiz editor for The Sun on Sunday was on TalkTV earlier.

She said reps from YMU were present on the set when PS came out on the set which was "very unusual". YMU knew exactly what was going on too which we shouldn't forget. Interesting listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 56

Radiorebel

I have access to most UK channels promotional library as part of my job. This photo was just updated today as the promo photo for This Morning. Is Holly really going to show up on Monday?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Harrigan

VIP Member
So the alleged pay off works out at just under half a million pounds which is a hell of a lot of money to anybody. (Sorry had to use calculator).

I’m sure Phillip can afford this but it’s so wrong that if you have the money you can virtually cover anything up whereas common folk are thrown to the wolves.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Hope96

VIP Member
How can anyone think Pip is a better presenter and journalist than the eloquent Eamonn?! He may be angry and bitter (for all the right reasons) but he definitely has more talent than Pip has in his little finger.

Reactions: 54

BigMavis

VIP Member
I am so disgusted. This has happened after Savile, ITV have no excuse. Take the show off the air immediately until there has been an investigation..

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Cady1954

VIP Member
I dunno but it sounds very weird now doesn't it!
I loved a good poke on Facebook. Happy days. Remember that fucking Farmville? I blocked all my friends who were on it. I was sick of being asked for sheep and cows . Daft twats. I digress back to PS.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

AllieBee

VIP Member
Schofield's lover received financial settlement from ITV
So disgusting. Being quite hard up he would have taken that money but they would have forced him to sign an NDA to stop him talking. Such a bloody cover up the corruption makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 51

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
How and why did ITV come and out and say they had no idea about the relationship when clearly they did? They’ve got a lot of questions to answer!

Reactions: 51

Tannadeechee

So far, it’s just info from ‘a source’ and not proven. If they later provide demonstrable evidence, surely itv will be finished!
If they are putting it in print they have proof. If they don't then that would be answerable in court. That has been through lawyers and whoever has given them it has done so under condition of anonymity.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

RosaLamp

Regarding Tim Schofield, as I fall down this rabbit hole... this article details the brothers relationship.

The writer talks about both brothers being gay but both having a wife and 2 children. Then goes on to say...

Tim, meanwhile, told the court that he was aware from the age of six or seven that he was gay. He said he had always been attracted to young-looking gay men and spoke in court, briefly, about cruising the streets in Cornwall with a male friend when he was a teenager to ‘see who they could bring home and have sex with’.

• Wow
  • Sick

Doc

VIP Member
When all this is eventually over, please can we have a GBN watch along club? It’s honestly been the highlight of my last 2 evenings 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
It does look a little bit like they are a father/son doing a compo face in a local paper article moan 😂
In The Daily Mail, "Our holiday hell: we spent two weeks in Tenerife and couldn't get black pudding for breakfast" - the full heartbreaking story on page 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Tannadeechee

Schofield's lover received financial settlement from ITV
That ties in with another poster who lives near the pub MM was working in, sorry I cant remember your name to credit you, who said they'd heard he was to be paid £4k a month for was.it 10 years?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47