Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Holly's plan to have the couch all to herself doesn't look like it worked did it the little bitch - can just imagine kim now I hope she's on again tonight 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Salacious

Chatty Member
I really think Dan isn't doing himself any favours labelling the ITV boss as 'woke'.

I get it, she is 'liberal' but this is not a political issue. There are evil people on either ends of the political spectrum.

Eamonn yesterday reeled off the names of some good TV presenters yet not once brought up their politics. Dan however would.

Dan - just report the news, stop bringing politics into it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Btw the result on the entirely unscientific poll was Christine Lampard is Philth's one remaining friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Can someone take one for the team and let us know when eammons interview comes on? I can’t sit through another two hours like last night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
This is fairly major. To be dumped by someone who pay you to promote them is one thing - this dumping means the King no longer trusts him around anyone who benefits from the Princes Trust. He is over. Used goods. No one wants to be associated with him.

How the mighty have fallen 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
King Charles has put out a statement

'As far as I'm concerned, I no longer have a patron'.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
In reference to a previous poster who said that PS will still have a platform after this scandal, I disagree. If I think of recently “cancelled” stars who are still in the public I think mainly of Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan, the difference is (other than the obvious - they’re not ponces) is that they had their own content and material and their own fan base who still want to see their content. PS hosts shows that anyone can do - and I think his “fans” would be fickle enough to just watch whoever the presenter is on the show he’s hosting. I can’t imagine him being followed to Amazon prime , or some other platform like Jeremy was.