Phillip Schofield #38 You can watch a thief, but you can't watch a liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Andre is actually hosting the breakfast show on GB News tomorrow, I thought that was a joke šŸ˜† Will he say he loves his kids as much as DW said 'woke' last night? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is he replying to? Some context would help....
He was bemoaning the fact that Russia gives paedophiles long harsh sentences & he was the one conflating Russia's treatment of paedophiles with Russia's reportedly not very sympathetic attitude to homosexuality. As if they were one & the same thing. Like "They need to stop being mean to gay people and btw paedophiles need love too."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
After seeing the pictures people have posted I definitely believe itā€™s Christine
WTH Gay and pedophiles?
Why link them two things?
Pedophiles are NOTHING to do with sexuality.
They are all genders! All sexualities.

These pedalo men may try and hide behind being gay just like priests try to hide by being religious like you can be forgiven.

There are some great researchers on here šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys i've been catching up, what a bleeping move by Eamonn last night.
Outstandingly well done, respectful to those due respect and firm whilst speaking his truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I replied to you & gave the context he once again failed to.

Btw before you start in on me being a homophobe, you may have missed the posts where I identified myself as gay. So please don't waste time hetero-splaining to me how being gay and being a kiddie fiddler are different things. I know that. Maybe the good Doc doesn't though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Peter Andre is actually hosting the breakfast show on GB News tomorrow, I thought that was a joke šŸ˜† Will he say he loves his kids as much as DW said 'woke' last night? šŸ˜
The whole channel is a joke to be honest. I feel a bit icky watching it. But itā€™s very entertaining as well. The adverts last night were hysterical. There was one for a pawn shop that was actually a stall in a indoor market in Swansea, and another for a small town furniture shop that looked like it hadnā€™t had any new stock since the mid 90ā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Btw before you start in on me being a homophobe, you may have missed the posts where I identified myself as gay. So please don't waste time hetero-splaining to me how being gay and being a kiddie fiddler are different things. I know that. Maybe the good Doc doesn't though.
Who are you talking to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I was flicking through YouTube this morning and saw a video from the early 90s maybe. Julian clary stand up. And PS is in the audience. And Julian seems to tease him about liking youngsters then. PS laughs nervously and then Julian takes him up onstage to tease him some more. About ā€œdoing dr Doolittleā€ phnar phnar. The title of the video is ā€œdud Julian clary know way back thenā€

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
10 years ago (I am currently the same age as MM), when PS was knocking about on Snapchat etc, I remember noticing how ā€œin tuneā€ PS seemed to be with youth culture and all the apps we used at the time. He understood a fair bit of the slang and the sense of humour, posting conventions etc more than a parent his age would. Part of my job now is marketing and comms and many of my colleagues are around PSā€™ age and even they arenā€™t as in tune with the kids of today, so I donā€™t think itā€™s just being social media literate that does it. I am not 100% up to date with how todayā€™s 18- year olds chat online despite my age and job. i def. think 10 years ago it was even less common for an adult to be in tune with how kids post.

Anyway, what I am getting at is to have that kind of social media manner that connects with young people is pretty unlikely unless you spend a lot of time around young people or make a concerted effort to get it. Looking back itā€™s kinda sus that he was able to post like that

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Being gay doesn't preclude being homophobic.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned but just in from work and seen on Channel 5 news that Holly has changed her Instagram Bio from This Morning presenter to Broadcaster so they think itā€™s a hint sheā€™s leaving!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That fruit something person who seems to want to argue with me that being gay & being a weirdo aren't the same thing. Like I ever suggested they were.
Weā€™re all surviving on minimal sleep and squinting our eyes at ever evolving threads. Iā€™m from the LGBT community and have absolutely no idea who is or isnā€™t also on here. Best not to speculate on the sexuality of people. We have just had a gutfull of Ranj being made out to be a wrongun when it is obvious he is nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 13
The whole channel is a joke to be honest. I feel a bit icky watching it. But itā€™s very entertaining as well. The adverts last night were hysterical. There was one for a pawn shop that was actually a stall in a indoor market in Swansea, and another for a small town furniture shop that looked like it hadnā€™t had any new stock since the mid 90ā€™s.
It feels a bit like Brass Eye. Hard to believe itā€™s a real channel. Unfortunately I think itā€™s fronted by presenters who are more interested in themselves than the news.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.