• Brenda Edwards

Votes: 8 0.6%
  • Denise Welch

Votes: 69 4.9%
  • Nadia Sawalha

Votes: 88 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SupermarketSweep for thread title.
Inspired by Eamonn Holmes da. Thanks Mr Holmes Snr!

(Would people like a poll about which Loose Woman we think likes Philth? I'll have to go and look them up 😂
ETA Eamonn lied! There are more than 10 Loose Women now, there are bloody hundreds of them. The poll therefore includes an entirely random and unscientific selection. Remember people it's just for fun).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Re whether Eamonn should have spoken out sooner. I'd like to think they've consulted MM. It also might be that if they have remained in contact, MM didn't want anyone to speak out on his behalf? While I'm glad to see Phil dragged through the mud as he well deserves, seeing your name in the press as a victim without any control of the narrative must be a daunting and disorienting experience.

Reactions: 69
I didn’t realise Kim Woodburne was 81! I thought she was younger. Maybe I should be more catty…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Jfc I was replying to the last thread & suddenly it was full! Anyway I screencapped my response because I really need to say it.

1685411416473.png

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Re whether Eamonn should have spoken out sooner. I'd like to think they've consulted MM. It also might be that if they have remained in contact, MM didn't want anyone to speak out on his behalf? While I'm glad to see Phil dragged through the mud as he well deserves, seeing your name in the press as a victim without any control of the narrative must be a daunting and disorienting experience.
As someone who was critical of Eamonn's timing, I agree wholeheartedly.

I hope that this is the reason for his silence. With Phil's manipulation, it's entirely possible that MM was protecting Phil or was fearful.

When a victim doesn't want to expose their abuser, everyone else has to wait for organic evidence to come to light.

There's a fine line between outing a victim/outing a gay man and neglecting to protect others because you overlook the predatory behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Good on Eammon for speaking up now while his wife still works for ITV and still in contact with MM and everyone is still quite, all I'm saying, I'm pretty sure Alison and Dermot knew too but they still have nothing to say and all those loose women etc, yet Eamonn is the one being attacked for speaking out now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
I don’t think it’s possible for me to sleep anymore, the threads are moving too fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This article is from September last yr, I'm confused. Why is all this just in the spotlight now???
Screenshot_20230530_122147_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Reflecting on the amount of extra detail given and the fact that Eamonn said Ruth still speaks to MM, I really hope MM gave his permission for Eamonn to go into the detail he did 😔💔 he must feel so raw and vulnerable now with this all playing out so publicly. If you read here MM, please know you have our support and well wishes to get through this however you need to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 77
This article is from September last yr, I'm confused. Why is all this just in the spotlight now???View attachment 2205221
That article is from September 2022 but if you look further back on the site they were saying other things about Scrote we now know to be true at least three years ago.

This is what I mean - everyone who knew him & the industry knew and no one apart from people like this website's operators and forum users like us said anything until it was apparent their careers would be safe if they did so.

And they have the gall to call us scum when we critique them?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
That article is from September 2022 but if you look further back on the site they were saying other things about Scrote we now know to be true at least three years ago.

This is what I mean - everyone who knew him & the industry knew and no one apart from people like this website's operators and forum users like us said anything until it was apparent their careers would be safe if they did so.

And they have the gall to call us scum when we critique them?
So, so many people complicit in all of this. Clearly nobody had a moral compass.
Eamonn Holmes is talking now, but like people are pointing out, he knew too and didn't say anything because he wanted to keep his job. He has nothing to lose now and he's singing like a bird.
It's all so crazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This article is from September last yr, I'm confused. Why is all this just in the spotlight now???View attachment 2205221
It is indeed very curious ... I wonder if he's pissed off the wrong person just recently over something.

I haven't seen any mention of the supposed NDA being reported ...
---
So, so many people complicit in all of this. Clearly nobody had a moral compass.
Eamonn Holmes is talking now, but like people are pointing out, he knew too and didn't say anything because he wanted to keep his job. He has nothing to lose now and he's singing like a bird.
It's all so crazy!!
And didn't he (Eamon) bully Anthea Turner out of a job?

TV people can be very strange ... a lot have this Godlike complex.

Reactions: 21
I get so confused thinking about Ruth and Eamonn and the time line -
Basically:
'We'd known for ages something was wrong and took MM under our wing as he was so unhappy, and we tried to complain'.

'We were completely blindsided and lied to by Phillip Schofield'.
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Charlene didn’t join LW until 2021 and wouldn’t have been part of the show during the time period Eamonn was talking about. This poll is missing other women who were on the show at the time (eg, Katie Price, Saira, Andrea).

Reactions: 15
Reflecting on the amount of extra detail given and the fact that Eamonn said Ruth still speaks to MM, I really hope MM gave his permission for Eamonn to go into the detail he did 😔💔 he must feel so raw and vulnerable now with this all playing out so publicly. If you read here MM, please know you have our support and well wishes to get through this however you need to ❤
This was public in 2020. The reason The Sun got the exclusive Phil Schofield interview about being gay was blackmail. MM was mad about being let go by the show and probably dumped by Schofield. He went to The Sun to sell his story. The Sun used it as leverage with Phil. So he comes out as gay on his show and The Sun gets the exclusive and kills the MM story. But I am American and only knew about this story because I saw an article about Schofield coming out as gay. I didn't know who he was. It did not take long for me to find out all the details easily on the Internet. His runner had been fired the year before. Phil was going to be outed. So he gave The Sun what they wanted and came out. Everyone knew on that show, as far as I'm concerned. People ignored the teenage aspect of an affair with someone who worked for him. Everyone was complicit even a lot of Phil's fans who I'm sure read all of this and turned a blind eye. And as I said, MM was trying to sell his story back then. He has been working in the business still all these years. He's working for Gordon Ramsay's company now, I believe, or that was the latest gig. It could be true before PS got fired he was keeping a low profile about it all, hoping to make it in the business. PS was still powerful before he got fired. After, all bets are off. Maybe MM has now decided to go for a big payday for selling an exclusive. We'll see. He's 26 now, I believe.

There's no reason to admit at this late stage he had an affair with this 18-year-old now. His firing said nothing about that and he was still given hosting jobs. It has to be that MM is selling his story.

Read this person's tweets and replies. He's been tweeting about it since 2020 and at one time was in the business in some background position. And way down in his tweets/replies it shows MM at 17 was dating another older guy (not PS old, but older, a family friend of the Ms).
And I have to do a deeper dive, but it appears Schofield is friends with that guy too, or knows him. His name is Simon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wasn't Kim W really mean to the other lady she did the cleaning show with? They're all bullies!

Mrs Schofield will no doubt be very worried about now. With no money coming in - and future opportunities looking to be few and far between - Phil will have to sell his Thames pad and possibly the family home too.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.