Phillip Schofield #38 You can watch a thief, but you can't watch a liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give this guy a medal 👏
Said it a few posts ago - great that "Jack Jones" shared the clip. Not loving his smugness ("you can thank me now"), or his borderline bigoted language. And he seems a bit "fick". Or should I say, thick.

Reactions: 4
I think a Holly announcement is imminent. There’s no way she will be back on the TM sofa. This is one storm she can’t ride out.

Reactions: 26
First I'm aware of.

A doctor should have a better idea about privacy than the rest of us, ffs. Unless MM has privately ok'd it he's well over the line.

Fuming
I saw the pics everywhere on Twitter and Tiktok and that YouTuber guy months back.
I first saw on here and then Twitter is awash with his fill name, many pics and the story. Showreels and tv awards public on stage.

Perhap he was the first at This Morning to do that.
But he is allowed to because he worked there and that was his colleague. Maybe TM don't like that but it's not new info.
maybe Ranjs pic has never been seen public though.

Reactions: 1
Holly has played it all wrong hasn't she? Phillip is awful we all know that. And it is a fascinating moral dilemma for another time about standing by friends/family when they have done something abhorrent.
But Holly distancing herself in quite such a cowardly and quite dispassionate manner (I think), and wanting the prime This Morning position, sofa to herself, just reeks of being a two faced user. Just like now as Eamonn said, she is slithering around Allison who is flavour of the month after basically ignoring her for 13 years.
I'm not sure how she should have handled it but it certainly wasn't *this*.

Reactions: 30
I thought that at first too. I don't watch telly so I had no clue who this guy was. The photo of him & MM seemed innocuous enough to me but he's a telly person, none of whom do I trust or admire. It saves a lot of trouble to just assume they're probably an hole, as it so often turns out to be the case.

Anyway I decided to poke about a bit & see what I could find out about him. I'm not gonna lie, he hasn't helped himself out over the years. Especially not saying this while he was a children's TV presenter.

View attachment 2206226
There's a Daily Fail article from 2018 where he addresses this.

Reactions: 1
We need a new thread .. can someone do one pretty please. Lot of love for Phillip Schofield from NTAs to NDAs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that at first too. I don't watch telly so I had no clue who this guy was. The photo of him & MM seemed innocuous enough to me but he's a telly person, none of whom do I trust or admire. It saves a lot of trouble to just assume they're probably an hole, as it so often turns out to be the case.

Anyway I decided to poke about a bit & see what I could find out about him. I'm not gonna lie, he hasn't helped himself out over the years. Especially not saying this while he was a children's TV presenter.

View attachment 2206226
What is he replying to? Some context would help....

Reactions: 5
Well the dim bint is not going to emerge from this mess unscathed no matter how important she or her husband think they are

I watched the Rolf Harris doc the other night and it was really depressing watching that and knowing nothing‘s changed and the same tit is going on right now. How many more are yet to see the light of day (if they ever do!) Seems like it rife in TV land and also seems like they are very good at covering their backs.

I worry this has now turned onto a toxic environment story and as i’ve said before, that is what ITV will grab with both hands and run with. Far easier to deal with. EH, DW etc… can then be written off as just disgruntled ex employees and ITV stay schtum until it’s tomorrows chip paper. I hope i’m wrong but it seems like it’s impossible for victims of grooming in the TV world to ever get their voices heard. 🙁

Holly has played it all wrong hasn't she? Phillip is awful we all know that. And it is a fascinating moral dilemma for another time about standing by friends/family when they have done something abhorrent.
But Holly distancing herself in quite such a cowardly and quite dispassionate manner (I think), and wanting the prime This Morning position, sofa to herself, just reeks of being a two faced user. Just like now as Eamonn said, she is slithering around Allison who is flavour of the month after basically ignoring her for 13 years.
I'm not sure how she should have handled it but it certainly wasn't *this*.

What a little witch. Poor Alison. We've all had 'those' friends (i.e fake as duck /users). Still hurts though when the penny drops.

Reactions: 17
Said it a few posts ago - great that "Jack Jones" shared the clip. Not loving his smugness ("you can thank me now"), or his borderline bigoted language. And he seems a bit "fick". Or should I say, thick.
Not borderline bigoted, blatantly bigoted. Bumming? Really?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2206226

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.