Phillip Schofield #37 That little witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Eamon is criticising ITV and Holly for knowing about Philip's relationship with a younger lad and saying/doing nothing, but he knew too and said duck all? Hpocritical prick. How is nobody seeing this, it's all over SM people think Eamon is sons sort of god, yet they don't see that he too knew and hod it alongside his wife.

I'm in now way defending Phil but... Eamon is just as bad as those executives because he knew. Defending the young man and saying Ruth is in contact with him.. irrelevant. They did nothing when they should have done and only now it's out, have they criticised it.
Well he's speaking up now why everyone else is still keeping quiet even though his wife still works at ITV, lets not forget philf is the one in the wrong here.

Reactions: 48
I do hope that Eamonn is being MM's mouthpiece and that MM had a chance to speak through him.

However, it still feels like there should have been more done.

I understand that his hands were tied to an extent, and that MM didn't outright state the smoking gun, but I don't think I'd give a damn about my career and probably would have exposed him to the public long ago.

As for Ruth's complaint, it didn't seem to be about the affair concerns, but rather about Phil's unsavory behavior (and she had every right to make that complaint; go Ruth!) so I don't think Eamonn gets to say that he did everything he could either.

Reactions: 21
Well he's speaking up now why everyone else is still keeping quiet even though his wife still works at ITV, lets not forget philf is the one in the wrong here.
People are just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. I think everyone is well aware that Phil is the creep and the problem.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Never said Philip wasn't in the wrong. Skim reading I see 🤣

Just pointing out the obvious. Not my fault people can't see that he's JUST as bad as the executives and Holly for keeping quiet, because so did he. If things were bad for people, contract or not he should have said something and he knows it.

Never once said Phil wasn't in the wrong 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People are just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. I think everyone is well aware that Phil is the creep and the problem.
Exactly. The man sat there and praised himself for being a "good" and "helpful" person. It came off as a bit self-serving.

With that said, I'm still glad to see anyone with any following speaking out. It's better than the alternative of everyone staying quiet, even if I'm unsure that they're being genuine and not simply abandoning ship to save their reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eamonn is playing a blinder doing “part 3” on Tuesday night, knowing the papers will run it again on Weds morning, giving the story legs to run. He’s Mr GB news so although they’re happy to have him pulling in their ratings, he’s playing a canny game

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He doesn't have to keep quiet, because he's no longer on the show. But the point sticks: He knew. So while he's calling for Holly to be fired, he was no different. If he was still on the show, he would be singing a different tune trying to keep his job or be upgraded to main host, acting like Holly. We didn't know. We believed him when he said no.

Reactions: 14
True but funny how some posters seem to have more to say on Eamonn than the actual groomer is all.
I don't post on here much and have spoken on another thread about how much I don't like him. A person can dislike two people at once 😀

Ignored.

• Sick
  • Haha
True but funny how some posters seem to have more to say on Eamonn than the actual groomer is all.
Eamon has just done a exclusive tell all interview only a few hours ago about this whole scenario. He's fair game at this point. People have been gushing about him for the last 50 pages, I think it's fair that people point out the hypocrisy of him being praised. He claimed he was lied to by Phil just like Holly only a few days ago. Why is it okay that he lied about that?

He literally has nothing to lose unlike Dermot, Holly and Alison that's the only reason he did the interview and although I appreciate him saying something now I don't understand the outlandish love for him when he is benefiting by speaking out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do feel this too. Other people are being verbally damned and hated on for knowing and doing nothing but because Eamonn is saying what people want to hear now all is forgiven?? Makes no sense to me.

He didn't name any executives ie people who matter, just threw the old reliable names under the bus that he knew people would cheer him on for because they already have a rabid hatred of them.

I'm not that impressed by the whole thing tbh.

I am only hoping MM was heavily consulted in this beforehand, otherwise it would be extremely dangerous to name him and give details like he has done.
He did name 4 key executives though!

Reactions: 17
He did name 4 key executives though!
Which ones did he name and in what context? Good, it went on a while and I missed that but I still don't think he deserves the praise he's getting. He said only a couple of days ago that he didn't know and Phil lied to him when it's pretty clear he knew a lot

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Which ones did he name and in what context? Good, it went on a while and I missed that but I still don't think he deserves the praise he's getting. He said only a couple of days ago that he didn't know and Phil lied to him when it's pretty clear he knew a lot
I think you’ve missed a lot of what’s happened in the last 2-3 days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.