Phillip Schofield #37 That little witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Holly's protestations ref knowing nothing sound hollow, says Nadine Dorries. I think HW should be henceforth renamed Hollow Will-enough-bye
I can’t stand Holly, but tbf you could easily rewrite this headline as “As a powerful woman, Nadine Dorries’ protestations that she knew nothing about Boris Jonson’s dodgy affairs sound more hollow by the day”….and it would still work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Simon Harris is a horrible, virtue signalling cnut. Yes Simon, people are struggling but you can still be disgusted by pedalo Phil. People can hold multiple opinions at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Suggested new thread title:

Phillip Schofield #38 “Liar Liar” …Eamonn’s on fire!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Eamon is criticising ITV and Holly for knowing about Philip's relationship with a younger lad and saying/doing nothing, but he knew too and said duck all? Hpocritical prick. How is nobody seeing this, it's all over SM people think Eamon is sons sort of god, yet they don't see that he too knew and hod it alongside his wife.

I'm in now way defending Phil but... Eamon is just as bad as those executives because he knew. Defending the young man and saying Ruth is in contact with him.. irrelevant. They did nothing when they should have done and only now it's out, have they criticised it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So Eamon is criticising ITV and Holly for knowing about Philip's relationship with a younger lad and saying/doing nothing, but he knew too and said duck all? Hpocritical prick. How is nobody seeing this, it's all over SM people think Eamon is sons sort of god, yet they don't see that he too knew and hod it alongside his wife. "She's in contact with him" I bet she is now 🤣🤣🤣
They all said it at the time it seems, and have receipts about official complaints but when you are contractually bound, with no provable evidence and the complaint goes nowhere because of powerful execs, it gets trickier

Reactions: 32
They all said it at the time it seems, and have receipts about official complaints but when you are contractually bound, with no provable evidence and the complaint goes nowhere because of powerful execs, it gets trickier
Has he said that?

Either way. He can't act like he's innocent when he knew. I get what you're saying, it would be difficult but those high executives aren't the only people who knew and kept shut.

Reactions: 5
I would say he gave Eamon the green light to speak
I am hoping that it was MMs way of getting his story out without facing legal and financial repercussions and he was heavily involved. Otherwise it just feels like someone with nothing to lose making the most of the situation to get some clout back.

Reactions: 11
@BubbleDuck -sorry for the delay in answering your question & thanks for the link - I showed it to both kiddos - they both more or less said the same thing - it's a showreel filmed over several years (I didn't tell them), it's hard to tell because camera equipment has become more advanced - they both said they would like to see what size the room that both E&R were filmed in and also Schofe was filmed in what appears to be the same room - they actually both said they would thought it was in a dressing room and perhaps its not big enough for a proper studio camera.

They both said it is not unusual for members of staff to help them get ahead for their careers - if anything everyone is more than willing to help out.

A big no no is using equipment that you don't know how to operate.

Neither of them have ever heard that the 'top' execs don't allow it because they aren't aware of what's going on - they're sitting in their offices and haven't a clue what's going on in the studio after hours. (I can say I've been on a few sets).

As I have said before, neither of my 2 work for ITV, nor do they work for (what I call) fixed set. They work on contracts for different production companies, mainly dramas etc.

They don't work together and they have different jobs but they have worked for BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Netflix.

They have both worked on award winning shows and not only did they not appear on stage but were not even at the events (I will say all their production companies celebrated them outside of the award ceremony).

@da1sycha1n - most certainly not me.

How am I ever going to catch up with this thread????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Eamon is criticising ITV and Holly for knowing about Philip's relationship with a younger lad and saying/doing nothing, but he knew too and said duck all? Hpocritical prick. How is nobody seeing this, it's all over SM people think Eamon is sons sort of god, yet they don't see that he too knew and hod it alongside his wife.

I'm in now way defending Phil but... Eamon is just as bad as those executives because he knew. Defending the young man and saying Ruth is in contact with him.. irrelevant. They did nothing when they should have done and only now it's out, have they criticised it.
I do feel this too. Other people are being verbally damned and hated on for knowing and doing nothing but because Eamonn is saying what people want to hear now all is forgiven?? Makes no sense to me.

He didn't name any executives ie people who matter, just threw the old reliable names under the bus that he knew people would cheer him on for because they already have a rabid hatred of them.

I'm not that impressed by the whole thing tbh.

I am only hoping MM was heavily consulted in this beforehand, otherwise it would be extremely dangerous to name him and give details like he has done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Has he said that?

Either way. He can't act like he's innocent when he knew. I get what you're saying, it would be difficult but those high executives aren't the only people who knew and kept shut.
Agreed but he did say tonight Ruth made an official complaint and I suspect with the lawyers claws out for all these high powered people, he mightn’t say that without receipts of an official complaint. I’m not about to canonize the dude but Holly has straight denied it. EH is admitting they knew, hit a brick wall in complaining and here we are (so far….)

Reactions: 11
Simon Harris is a horrible, virtue signalling cnut. Yes Simon, people are struggling but you can still be disgusted by pedalo Phil. People can hold multiple opinions at the same time.

He's usually sucking up Harry & Meghan's arses claiming if you don't like them then you must be racist, even if it's a person of colour saying it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I do feel this too. Other people are being verbally damned and hated on for knowing and doing nothing but because Eamonn is saying what people want to hear now all is forgiven?? Makes no sense to me.

He didn't name an executives ie people who matter, just threw the old reliable names under the bus that he knew people would cheer him on for because they already have a rabid hatred of them.

I'm not that impressed by the whole thing tbh.

I am only hoping MM was heavily consulted in this beforehand, otherwise it would be extremely dangerous to name him and give details like he has done.
I hope so too.

Don't like Eamon though. Wouldn't surprise me if he thought he'd get his TM job back, didn't and now is saying this.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If he didn’t consult MM prior he’s playing with fire. He can’t mention about past suicides and then not consult a vulnerable young man about something this big and personal.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.