Phillip Schofield #37 That little witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Loose Woman does he mean? The one that liked doors being opened?

got to be that vile vile Charlene White 🤢🤢
Charlene's only been on LW since 2021.. I don't think it would be her. I know she made some positive comments about Phil and Holly recently at an event but she doesn't even follow them on IG. I think she was just sucking up to ITV.

Reactions: 4
I haven't heard anyone who has a good word to say about Schofield and yet the Daily Mail Schofield articles are all full of people defending him in the comments, very odd. I wonder if this is his pr team at work.

Reactions: 24
Janet Street-Porter has been very quiet in the whole fiasco so far. You usually can't shut her up!

Reactions: 28
A haven't heard anyone who has a good word to say about Schofield and yet the Daily Mail Schofield articles are all full of people defending him in the comments, very odd. I wonder if this is his pr team at work.
Yep. Of course .
They must think we came down in the last shower........

Reactions: 9
I haven't heard anyone who has a good word to say about Schofield and yet the Daily Mail Schofield articles are all full of people defending him in the comments, very odd. I wonder if this is his pr team at work.
Imagine that job. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eamonn said a lot without really saying it. The vulnerability thing and needing lots of money. Phil got him hooked on drugs didn't he's a bleeping horrible creep.
He probably needed money to keep up with a person ie PS who was earning mega bucks - (been there done that 🙄) he would have no doubt spent money on designer clothes, paid for meals to impress and more than likely bought poppers and other drugs poor lad x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
not sure if i'm watching part one or two but it's the 22min video on their youtube channel. mentioning he 'went through' a lot of money and then DW immediately after stating MM wasn't out yet - blackmail? linked to the press attention? imo sounds like keeping them off his back but he didn't have leverage as a runner and wanted to protect the relationship w phil because he'd been manipulated into thinking it was good for him. of course drugs wouldn't exactly be surprising given the company he was in

eta - would love to know what gets said on qvc with them having ruth and amanda holden on board

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Eamonn was very clever what ne said and how he said it.

Whilst also chucking in comments about Phil presenting skills (he shouts and can't read autocue) and also bumming up himself and Ruth - we know how to write scripts and move programmes along 🤣🤣🤣

I imagine Phillip is purple with rage at this Irish ionk getting the better of him.

And I've no doubt Ruth and Eamonn were moved on from this morning cos Pbillip didn't like the competition. And also that they seem (well Ruth) to be a sympathetic couple who people in need turn too - e.g Rylan.

Can't wait for Phillip's follow up!!!

#teamruthandeamonn

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was all over the mail but they seem to be skipping over the Kim-little witch thing lol

Reactions: 4
I’m going to suggest it as it’s the only thing that makes sense of the cover up

Schofield was part of a group of men who groomed and used young men, such a group may or may not include at least one ITV executive.
and may include someone in management from a well known talent agency?
---
When i see pictures of Frizzell and Lygo, i get very off vibes. Smug, arrogant, sleazy, dishonest...i personally wouldn't be surprised if they had their own broom cupboards full of the same skeletons as PS. But hey, maybe that's just me 🤷‍♂️
yip I get the same vibes!

Reactions: 8
Legal advice? Protection?
I think when he first mentioned him always needing money it sounded as if for personal reasons but I think he then went on to meaning money for his own lawyers to stand up to Phillips 🤔 I'll have to watch that part again..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.