Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see him sign off TM just then, couldn't do it quick enough 😂
Don't think Sharon Marshall thinks very much of him by the looks of things. Good on her

Reactions: 6
Here come the weird side stories. Someone mentioned earlier that the press will do this when they can't mention the real story.
Yeah! Nevermind the military using CGI to stop us finding out the flat earth truth, i think Phil himself could be using it on us to stop us finding out the other truth 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone.

Have been reading this thread with interest, and welcome to all the new Tattlers!

Didn't have anything to add really until now...don't think this has been posted yet?

🎶 Do you see who I see? 🎶 🧐
20200211_124642.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry to be a bore but last Friday I hadn’t heard of MM. How did this thing start?

Yeah! Nevermind the military using CGI to stop us finding out the flat earth truth, i think Phil himself could be using it on us to stop us finding out the other truth 👀
Haha did you see him reading out the viewers comments about the flat earth? One went something along the lines of ‘I am going to research more into this flat earth theory as big companies are known for hiding the truth’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His TV family?! You mean all the others puppet mastered by James Grant Management are trotted out to fawn over him. Is this online yet? I presume OK are a publication friendly to ITV.
There is more fawning?
Celebrities have died and there has been less coverage and tributes. I get it is all damage control but how long is this going on for?
Does make me think it goes on this week and then Phil is off for half term and then we'll all be expected to forget about it.

Reactions: 7
I came back from shopping this morning and only saw TM for a minute re the flat earth section. Its easy to laugh at other folk isn’t it PS when you’ve been caught with your knickers down?

they laugh at other people yet expect everyone else to “be kind” to him.

Reactions: 9
Id bet he wishes there was a
I think this whole PS thing is just going to go away for him. He’s going to split up with his wife and he’s going to continue being MR ITV

I think ITV will move him from This Morning will probably give him a break and reinvent him with some travel show or wine show. The odd revisiting segment. If it goes away theres a fear it will come back. It seems he has pissed off many colleagues and now we know its not them being jealous of Mr Prime Time like wewereled to believe.

There is more fawning?
Celebrities have died and there has been less coverage and tributes. I get it is all damage control but how long is this going on for?
Does make me think it goes on this week and then Phil is off for half term and then we'll all be expected to forget about it.
Looks like they are well and truly closing ranks to save their skin. Phil has offered the gay to story to press, they have their pound of flesh and won’t delve any further for now seemingly and as has been implied Phil will likely keep his trap shut on others and be more conciliatory. The game hasn’t changed as much as we are led to believe.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen loose women? It’s missing all the women apart from Ruth and Stacey. Being filled in by eamon and joe awash!

Reactions: 3
The clean up on the internet and lack of MM trending leads me to think you may be right. And that would be an utter disgrace. But after how ITV etc handled the whole Ant debacle, nothing would surprise me.
I hope not surely somebody is out there working on the real story?

a while back somebody posted some journalists names you could contact to investigate.

Reactions: 1
Philip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv....
Or will he do a runner?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If this had happened in say America people like Rose McGowan would be exposimg him without a second thought Even if he had an injunction or not.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen loose women? It’s missing all the women apart from Ruth and Stacey. Being filled in by eamon and joe awash!
Whether they do a Loose Men show I won’t be watching it’s utter tosh. The only way I will watch is if it was hosted by meerkats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.