Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mid term break coming up, so perhaps they are trying to style it out until the end of the week, he goes on break and maybe will take an "extended break" on "his terms" rather than be forced to leave or be suspended.. Or he just might have the neck to carry on like nothing is going on.

Reactions: 10
There’s tonnes of tweets on Twitter from 2011/2012 accusing PS of having a super injunction out but the link they are all posting is now not working 🙄

There is also people having a go at him at a separate time for breaking the super injunction Ryan Giggs had out.

Reactions: 6
Shame and more shame on ITV protecting him and fawning/gushing over how brave he is. Any argument they espouse that his personal life is a private matter between him and his wife and if he is gay then we support him blah blah, is shot down immediately by all the injunctions swiping articles off the net, removing people’s tweets/accounts. Why apply for injunctions now if he has nothing to hide.
And we wonder how Savile, Max Clifford etc got away with it for years. Smug Phil just a generic chirpy presenter. Why on earth are they bending over backwards to save him. Unless there is a long list of others with secrets to hide.
Would you wanna take a chance bending forwards in front of him 🤔..but Mark Braithwaite has said on YouTube he has a big list of names ,the files are nearly ready to be uploaded ..but he’s afraid all his SM accounts will be closed down beforehand 🙏🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember reading that when he wrote it and I felt vindicated for hating smug mug, especially by Tracey Beakers chef in the kids home, who got let go from the show
Amanda Holden quoted when asked about PS fallout back in December saying: "Well I'm just gonna say that I really admire anyone that sticks up for themselves because it is not an easy thing to do, There is a tin opener and there's a can somewhere and other people have found the tin opener. That's all I'm saying,"

Notice this was around the time MM left too.

Reactions: 17
I think this whole PS thing is just going to go away for him. He’s going to split up with his wife and he’s going to continue being MR ITV
The clean up on the internet and lack of MM trending leads me to think you may be right. And that would be an utter disgrace. But after how ITV etc handled the whole Ant debacle, nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 6
Would you wanna take a chance bending forwards in front of him 🤔..but Mark Braithwaite has said on YouTube he has a big list of names ,the files are nearly ready to be uploaded ..but he’s afraid all his SM accounts will be closed down beforehand 🙏🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m watching his YT channel with baited breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He needs to spill his tea from here....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like the snapchat messages we’ve seen could be seen as innocent out of context, however it is so worrying to me that there could be many young guys out there who he contacted that just didn’t screenshot. Realistically if it says “——- screenshotted the chat” then phil isn’t going to dive into the dodgy stuff, what about those who kept it on the downlow?

Reactions: 12
Just mentioned about big corporate companies keeping secrets..... care to weigh in on that ITV? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amanda Holden quoted when asked about PS fallout back in December saying: "Well I'm just gonna say that I really admire anyone that sticks up for themselves because it is not an easy thing to do, There is a tin opener and there's a can somewhere and other people have found the tin opener. That's all I'm saying,"

Notice this was around the time MM left too.
Can of worms

Need to start thinking about a new thread title, we are in for a long haul.;)

Mid term break coming up, so perhaps they are trying to style it out until the end of the week, he goes on break and maybe will take an "extended break" on "his terms" rather than be forced to leave or be suspended.. Or he just might have the neck to carry on like nothing is going on.
That’s what ITV will be hoping, he won’t be on screen daily so people will lose interest.

I can’t see him standing down, if there is the alleged injunction then he’s going to milk it as he is “safe” until an MP blurts it out.

No doubt his loyal fans will still stand by him and defend him.

It’s a shame they aren’t down the south bank anymore...can’t control the public holding up signs to the windows :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I couldn't join DS last year, I managed to get a user name and password, but I just couldn't log in, they wouldn't let me.
If any one else could..
You say could say something about the tittle tattle minus the tittle online or something 😂

I think itv knows I'm a hater, there's an issue with the programme amd it went off air 😂 😂 😂
They are pathetic, can't stand the truth and people who aren't afraid to say it!
been nosediving in the stuff.
Marching powder- swift career change incase she gets the flick from ITV---- she joined the Army!

What has Carol Mcgiffin done/leaked? Apologies if it’s been said but I can’t find it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.