Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment we can only speculate, theres a lot of circumstantial evidence but no actual proof of any wrong doing.

But what really stinks is the cover up, theyve gone to so many lengths to supress the real story and thats what is worrying here.

Im not sure how long Phil can go on being so judgemental on his show before someone throws him to the lions.

We need another Perez, Joan or Amanda.

What has Carol Mcgiffin done/leaked? Apologies if it’s been said but I can’t find it 🤷🏻‍♀️
No idea but ive seen her name crop up a bit anyone willing to share?

Reactions: 6
Morning all, have people been up all night?
the thing that irks me is Ruth being there to comfort and support Phil on his big reveal when it was she who made the formal complaint about him.
was the complaint ever verified?
the whole thing stinks and is getting smellier by the minute
Ruth didnt have much choice really. She had to show support on hin coming out or she would have been branded homophobic. Sje hasnt tweeted any public support and i felt even on friday she was supportive but not necessarily besties with him nor approved of how he has been acting.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look at Perez Hilton’s site and it was very interesting his thoughts on Phillip. Basically he thinks the rumours are untrue but where I rolled my eyes, ended up saying homophobia was involved as PS was seemingly a nice guy.

My eyes not clued in yet, I misread a headline re Piers Morgan saying Phillip Schofield coming out was gusty! Very windy round these parts.
Piers probably means this....🐫💨

Those hyper-hypocritical new shows in development for Schofe:

Cop a Phil: Schofe meets the police to discuss the importance of law and order and super-injunctions.

We've Had Our Phil: Schofe reveals those people, aside from hmself, whom the public have had quite enough of.

I Know How You Phil: Schofe chats to other brave people who've cheated on their partners and lived a lie for a long, long time.
Would all make cracking thread titles ! lol
That’s Simon Schofield and MM with him on that pal’s night out.
It looks like someone had to be taking the snap of him hiding under the duvet cover, wonder if he went home to Steph that night or stayed in London 🌝

Ive seen alot of pics of MM but i dont think he is the guy in this pic
The more I see of this MM the more I think he loves himself and probably thought he was big time being besties with Schofield. Seems like a right smug twit. Sure his ego was bruised when he got dumped

Would all make cracking thread titles ! lol

It looks like someone had to be taking the snap of him hiding under the duvet cover, wonder if he went home to Steph that night or stayed in London 🌝
Was going to say wonder if his wife took that picture in bed

Reactions: 5
Ruth didnt have much choice really. She had to show support on hin coming out or she would have been branded homophobic. Sje hasnt tweeted any public support and i felt even on friday she was supportive but not necessarily besties with him nor approved of how he has been acting.
She looked really uncomfortable in a clip where her and Eamon were talking to a lady, Ill try amd find the clip in a bit.

Its that smugness like nails down a blackboard.

agree totally something changed in just a few days.
NTA's non stop laughing
Even this https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/hungover-phillip-holly-slammed-disrespecting-21385311

There's been presenters fired for less but when he handed Cameron that "list" from the internet
wasnt even man enough to say sorry in person, Ruth was made to say sorry and she played no part
that was the turning point for me personally.
thats when I went off him too!

Hi everyone, another new one come over from DS. Great to see free speech here 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tried to switch in to this morning just now but just seeing his face makes me sick. Switched over. He Defo is feeling the pressure though looking at him.

This mangement all ITV people? Funny how the ger these TV awards. Who is voting for Ant and Dec and This Morning... Im wondering if its all fixed as a way to uphold the reputations for Phil and Ant.
Afterall they are family TV presenter. Perhaps there was more to Ants scandal than what was said. They need to protect our national treasures Phil and Ant....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Amanda Holden quoted when asked about PS fallout back in December saying: "Well I'm just gonna say that I really admire anyone that sticks up for themselves because it is not an easy thing to do, There is a tin opener and there's a can somewhere and other people have found the tin opener. That's all I'm saying,"

Notice this was around the time MM left too.

That can of worms has been fully opened now

The irony of PS asking if the flat earther believes in any proof. What about our proof
Have you noticed how Hollyd leading the interviews today and Phil is quiet🤐 all the guests are over exaggerating in theyre interviews.
🐘🐘🐘🐘 in the room

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.