Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this whole PS thing is just going to go away for him. He’s going to split up with his wife and he’s going to continue being MR ITV

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Shame and more shame on ITV protecting him and fawning/gushing over how brave he is. Any argument they espouse that his personal life is a private matter between him and his wife and if he is gay then we support him blah blah, is shot down immediately by all the injunctions swiping articles off the net, removing people’s tweets/accounts. Why apply for injunctions now if he has nothing to hide.
And we wonder how Savile, Max Clifford etc got away with it for years. Smug Phil just a generic chirpy presenter. Why on earth are they bending over backwards to save him. Unless there is a long list of others with secrets to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Phone in:
My partner and my family don't get along
Torn between your partner and family

😂 😂

• Haha
Absolute total narcissistic little twirp.
PS had two twitter accounts for the haters so that he could give them a piece of his mind then block them.... god that bloke is so up his own arse never mine anyone else’s!

Then his wife having a secret twitter account to check up on him, maybe she didn’t know his alleged secret past after all🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you need to keep tabs on him on twitter 🤨

We love input, so does PS.. Too soon?
It makes me wonder what poor Gordon the gopher went through in that broom cupboard, absolutely vile PS

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, I'm going to need to take a break from this for a while. I've just seen the "Superspreader" Scoutmaster photo and all I could think of was his remarkable similarity to Schofield.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me wonder what poor Gordon the gopher went through in that broom cupboard, absolutely vile PS
Gordon was depraved. He used to just lie there and wait for someone to put their hand up him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
With the snapchat stuff there is no way he’s done anything in appropriate. He’s not stupid and you can see on all those screenshots that he gets a notification saying they’d been screenshot. If anything bad had gone on snapchat I’m pretty sure someone would have sold it.
But that’s the thing about predatory men - they know their victims will be too scared or too ashamed to squeal. Because who would believe it? The victim wouldn’t be believed. They’d be accused of trying to con a famous person out of money. We see that happening to women all the time.

Screenshots? You could say they were faked, or that the account was hacked. It could all be very easily explained away.

I’m not saying I definitely think PS was asking for dick pics or whatever, but I can’t think of many reasons why a busy man like him would be so keen to banter with 19 year olds. It’s suspicious and I find it hard to believe there were no ulterior motives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Excuse me, I took prescribed melatonin last night didn't work, Mrs sleep lady 😂
I feel your pain, I suffered dreadful insomnia for years It's hell. I had major surgery a few years back and the pain medication they gave me put me right off tea, coffee, fags, everything in fact. So not only did I thankfully give up the fags, I gave up caffeine and sleep like the dead now. Turns out I'm particularly sensitive to caffeine, if I have it on occasion I get hyper.

OMG switched TM back on, 'Torn between your partner and your family' 😂😂😂. His facial expression was hilarious. Please someone say something controversia!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think what really annoys me the most is the ability of the super rich to obtain super injunctions not accessible to the plebs.
May pick up Private Eye this week they’ve been calling these injunctions out for years.

I take it back. PS is brave afterall. Risking a live phone-in on relationships? That is pretty brave if you ask me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only 3 newspapers stories i’ve seen about PS overnight and this morning are ones where’s he’s spoken to a different lad each time via snapchat!

It’s almost like they are doing it on purpose...😊

Reactions: 2
Dumb question, but can someone please explain to me how a possible super injunction can be far-reaching enough to prevent the general public from discussing a topic of interest?
I thought injunctions prevented the press from publishing info, but in this case, it seems to equate to any and all mentions on social media resulting in accounts being suspended. As far as I can tell, a lot of the twitter and YT accounts that are now suspended for referring to MM were those of ordinary folk, not journalists.
:unsure:

The only 3 newspapers stories i’ve seen about PS overnight and this morning are ones where’s he’s spoken to a different lad each time via snapchat!

It’s almost like they are doing it on purpose...😊
I've only seen the screenshots here. Do you know which newspapers are covering these snapchat stories?

Reactions: 1
Those hyper-hypocritical new shows in development for Schofe:

Cop a Phil: Schofe meets the police to discuss the importance of law and order and super-injunctions.

We've Had Our Phil: Schofe reveals those people, aside from hmself, whom the public have had quite enough of.

I Know How You Phil: Schofe chats to other brave people who've cheated on their partners and lived a lie for a long, long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The person I love is getting punched in the ring.

Let’s take a shot for every innuendo.

Jokes on you now kidda.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.