Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's smug Mugs excuse, if you can't sleep, most people go on their phone, and if you're tired, you lose self control, are these guests aimed at him with excuses for his behaviour, or I think I'm reading too much into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Snapchat convos with young men are really sinister. I mean, nothing inappropriate said or done, just a bit of friendly banter, but WHY would he want to spend his time talking to randoms like that? Well, male randoms of a certain age bracket... 🙃

As a poster said yesterday, it looks a bit like he’s fishing. At best he’s enjoying the attention of young lads. At worst he’s hoping to take the conversation somewhere else.

Like the Derek McKay stuff in the news about messaging a schoolboy.

Shaun Cameron, 25, told the Daily Record on Friday that the MSP contacted him on Facebook after meeting him at an SNP event when he was 21. He said some of the messages were "quite suggestive" - alleging the then finance secretary had asked him in September 2017: "Got any naughty pics?"

Reactions: 7
I couldn't join DS last year, I managed to get a user name and password, but I just couldn't log in, they wouldn't let me.
If any one else could..
You say could say something about the tittle tattle minus the tittle online or something 😂

I think itv knows I'm a hater, there's an issue with the programme amd it went off air 😂 😂 😂
I think that’s how I found this page, sure it was a cryptic Daily Mail comment and then saw a similar post on Twitter so googled and ta da!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How on earth is this man still on air?

Are the police going to investigate everuones concerns?

Reactions: 1
I think that’s how I found this page, sure it was a cryptic Daily Mail comment and then saw a similar post on Twitter so googled and ta da!
I Googled Philip schofield damage control on Saturday and it led me here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So that's smug Mugs excuse, if you can't sleep, most people go on their phone, and if you're tired, you lose self control, are these guests aimed at him with excuses for his behaviour, or I think I'm reading too much into it 😂
Insomnia never led most to messaging underage children on snapchat!
Last time the flat earthers were on it was quite a popular TM video on YouTube. Philip's coming out on TM was number one on trending on YouTube here so maybe another popular video with flat earth again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Y

You have a stronger stomach than me😂 couldn't watch yesterday. Won't watch until Friday, if even then. But let us know if he is twitchy😂😂
I've been watching on and off, and he looks like a little weasel, seems to be
Well well well, maybe someone from Smug Mugs camp is reading this site..
We were speculating about his weight earlier asking each other, is he ill, is it something more serious..
Posted at 7am this morning

Smug Mugs weight loss explained 🙄
Good God, the lengths the media are going to, to make this slimeball look good.

I can see all this being brushed under the carpet, and PS will be able to carry on dipping his wick wherever and with whomever he wants.
Just live Saville, he will get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Insomnia never led most to messaging underage children on snapchat!
Last time the flat earthers were on it was quite a popular TM video on YouTube. Philip's coming out on TM was number one on trending on YouTube here so maybe another popular video with flat earth again.
I have severe insomnia, sometimes 4 nights in a row I don't sleep, so I'm proof all insomnia leads to is to a website of truth seekers 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the snapchat stuff there is no way he’s done anything in appropriate. He’s not stupid and you can see on all those screenshots that he gets a notification saying they’d been screenshot. If anything bad had gone on snapchat I’m pretty sure someone would have sold it.

sounds more like
A. He was just chatting to fans ( yes the ones we’ve seen are young men - but how many people go online to write a good review) so perhaps we just haven’t seen the numerous ones to middle aged women.
B. He liked the attention and it fed his ego.

I believe he’s probably a dirty dog who’s probably had gay affairs but he’s not stupid enough to do it with a screenshotted trail. Hence if it was the runner it’s perfect as the runner isn’t going to risk his job to out him... fans on snapchat have nothing to lose by doing so

Reactions: 8
Omg the Donna air interview. “I remember meeting you when I was 10”. Bet p is screaming “shut up” in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder when Schofe had the time to do all of these late night chats. On Friday gay nights? He surely would have needed to get some sleep during the week, and it wouldn't have worked with his wife there even though she is so famously understanding. 'Are you coming to bed, Phillip?' 'Yes, my love, in a minute, just as soon as I've finished chatting to various teenagers online'. 'Okay, dear!'

Reactions: 17
I've been watching on and off, and he looks like a little weasel, seems to be
Good God, the lengths the media are going to, to make this slimeball look good.

I can see all this being brushed under the carpet, and PS will be able to carry on dipping his wick wherever and with whomever he wants.
Just live Saville, he will get away with it.
That's my fear also 😣

Reactions: 4
His face whilst reading the headlines.... did anyone else catch when they were discussing the royal divorce .... he basically said they discussed this a year ago and told family who knows what goes on behind closed doors... just let them get on with it and leave them alone (along those lines) can’t help but think that was a passive aggressive response to the public 😂😂 I’m living to watch him squirm at the moment

Reactions: 9
Omg the Donna air interview. “I remember meeting you when I was 10”. Bet p is screaming “shut up” in his head.
Donna Air, acting roots.. What was that show she was in with ant and Dec.. Anything else she was in 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.