Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Donna Air just said to schofe “and i met you when i was about 10 years old”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If its in the public interest surely there has to be some statement released by ITv or management. But I suppose by it not trending etc... theres is no proof its in public interest if its getting supressed and not getting reported.
Damn can you imagine a This Morning phone in ...bringing it up on air. Dear Dierdre phone in😬

Reactions: 3
This Donna Air interview is an absolute gift! It feels like she’s getting constant “digs” in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the Donna air interview. “I remember meeting you when I was 10”. Bet p is screaming “shut up” in his head.
Donna Air - the woman who once interviewed The Corrs and asked them,'So how did you all meet?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The comp voice is matt Richardson I think, he's also under the same management as the rest of them 🙄

How the hell have I only just found this place??! So so sick of the po faced, holy than thous over on DS stifling any sort of debate and god forbid, humour!

Hello btw *waves*

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they get paid for showing the clothes off, as I'm advertising them for the fashion (😣) segment? If so, aren't they meant to be selling the clothes to the viewers, not laughing.
It's so unprofessional

Reactions: 1
How the hell have I only just found this place??! So so sick of the po faced, holy than thous over on DS stifling any sort of debate and god forbid, humour!

Hello btw *waves*
*waves back*
Welcome to Tattle, plenty of debate and banter here

Reactions: 6
Was this PS snapchat message to yet another 19 year old boy intended as genuinely supportive Do you reckon, or just good ol’ Phil grooming?

I think it was yet another attempt by PS to groom young boys, thank God I'm older at least I'm safe from his vile clutches.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.