Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, Castle, Feltz look rough too. They have thrown everything at Pip. Holly looks peaky around the eyes, a bit fed up. Lack of sleep.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but does anyone remember the interview Schofe did with David Cameron, and he produced a list of known paedofiles/sex offenders that still work in the House of Commons.
david responded that he didn’t know how schofe had got hold of it, and schofe said it was just on the internet and wasn’t hard to find.

David Cameron then said - I don’t think we should be leading a witch hunt, particularly about those who might be homosexual/gay.

even the PMknew. This was in 2012
I heard about that and apparently smug mug got a formal warning, or something
As others have also stated, him cosying up to the homophobic racist Johnston is sickening and weird, considering what we now know

Reactions: 5
Hi, I’m a newbie. Been following stuff on Twitter and stumbled across here somehow!

The phone in is like a god given gift....”torn in a relationship”?! Waaaah. PS is struggling to hold it together!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both Phil & Holly looking very stressed today on TM. Not there usual pretentious smarking selves anyway.

Reactions: 9
the only part i'm not clear about is why carole mcgiffin would help to leak it if deleted post on digitalspy is true, does she have beef with ps? is she friends with the current loose women crew? its all v weard :alien:
Do you know what she leaked? I'm intrigued!!

Reactions: 2
I really hate this show, never really watched it so intensely, it's so crap and Holly stop fiddling with your bloody hands and fingers z she does the same on DOI, drives me mad cos I'm easily distracted 😂
I'm. Gonna watch a bit more, but it's so dreadful

I've been banned from digital spy for starting a thread on this morning! I didn't even mention pip!

Can some post a subtle hint to find tattle? Mostly a lurker but I think lots more have information and don't know about here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He seems so on edge. Must be terrified someone will squeal about his little secret live on air. I wonder if they have a contingency plan.

Reactions: 5
That make-up is very brown. I know he's a Marmite-type celeb but there's no need to rub it all over his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been banned from digital spy for starting a thread on this morning! I didn't even mention pip!

Can some post a subtle hint to find tattle? Mostly a lurker but I think lots more have information and don't know about here
I couldn't join DS last year, I managed to get a user name and password, but I just couldn't log in, they wouldn't let me.
If any one else could..
You say could say something about the tittle tattle minus the tittle online or something 😂

I think itv knows I'm a hater, there's an issue with the programme amd it went off air 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how to get a good nights sleep....... He could probably use this advice right now 😂

• Haha
The sudden dramatic weightloss is because he’s been worried and panicked sick that the truth was gonna come out. He doesn’t look like he’s eating but we sure know he keeps on drinking wine and gin like it’s going out of business!
Probably got 'the trots' afraid he'll end up selling the BIG issue outside Charing Cross station and won't be able to finance his dalliances. What a self centred numpty!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly has lots of white stuff under her eyes this morning I'll assume its makeup for now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me, I took prescribed melatonin last night didn't work, Mrs sleep lady 😂

Reactions: 1
He seems so on edge. Must be terrified someone will squeal about his little secret live on air. I wonder if they have a contingency plan.
Professional munchkin Stephen Mulhern used to work with Willoughby. He's probably one of the few ITV 'stars' who looks a relatively 'safe' choice to step in, although as an interviewer he makes Schofe seem like Andrew Neil by comparison. They'd have to drop the controversial guests and just leave him to do magic tricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.