Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't read that article like that at all. I explained on another thread that, when the press can't print the real story, like when there's an injunction in place, they usually run lots of inconsequential articles to keep the pressure on the person with the injunction, keep them in the news, keep people thinking about them. Articles that have no real context or don't even make sense sometimes. I've seen DM commentators saying already "enough of this now" due to the sheer bombardment. They're also careful about where they place the stories on the websites so sometimes maybe the story on their target will be underneath an article about what they're actually trying to get at.

Take a closer look at the tone of the weight loss article.

"So, with one secret revealed, will his weight loss secret be revealed too?"

"A secret he has kept for almost 27 years"

"However, this is not the only secret that Phillip revealed in recent years"

"Previously, the ITV presenter shared his weight loss secret with viewers of This Morning"

Look at how many times they have used the word "secret". But they don't care about his weight loss. To me, they are saying "we know your REAL secret Schofield and it's going to come out!"
Yea I know how it works πŸ˜‰
Lots of what's called non stories leading up to the main story l, I just thought the fact his weight was mentioned a few hours after it had been analysed here was telling..
I have a little insight πŸ˜‰
Thanks for your insight too

Reactions: 7
Somebody should try and ring for this competition they do on TM and say it live on air. Imagine πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Steve Allen said this morning something about there being more behind the Philip Schofield story on today's show. Also talked also about industry people all knowing the real story about an unnamed celeb.

I haven't watched this morning before this all, but they look uncomfortable. Oh and there's Rochelle back with her straighted hair even though she released a children's book about hair and said she wouldn't straighten it again πŸ™„
She was on yesterday with crimped hair clearing back to straightening it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
WTF is Holly wearing, it's a leather version of the school skirt I had to wear back in the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG same here πŸ˜‚
I don't really watch daytime TV as I'm studying and I can't stand this morning πŸ˜‚
They've got ridiculous guest in next, the earth is flat guest πŸ˜‚
I wonder if alot of upcoming guests have cancelled πŸ€”
Or do they usually have such ridiculous guests??
Very normal day in terms of guests. There’s also been the woman that shags ghosts, the white woman that tanned herself until she looked black so she could start identifying as African and the woman with the worlds largest arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Twitter account has been "suspended" because I asked TM when are they going to reveal the truth!!:censored::censored:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Somebody should try and ring for this competition they do on TM and say it live on air. Imagine πŸ˜‚
Or the phone in with a 'problem' then say 'what happened with MM Phil?'. A bit like when someone rang in and said to Richard Madeley 'Richard will you nick us a bottle of wine?' (rich got done years ago for pinching some wine from Tesco) :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm going to turn off after this flat earther is gone, I'm hoping he outs Philip live 😁

Do smart TVs report viewing figures? I was hoping viewing by Arial I wouldn't be bumping figures

Reactions: 2
Very normal day in terms of guests. There’s also been the woman that shags ghosts, the white woman that tanned herself until she looked black so she could start identifying as African and the woman with the worlds largest arse.
So it's a Closer magazine on TV basically, I've read about that tanned woman previously, and I know there are a few people who married ghosts and have sex with them cos ghosts touch them in a way a man can't πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
What trash, I'm sure it was more serious before him.. Or am. I imagining it

:mad:
Another boy he's messaged.
I've never been on Snapchat so I didn't realise it was this easy to trace conversations on there (certainly, you're making it look easy to find, not sure how difficult getting these screenshots from there is).
Why are other journalists not digging these up? Even if there's an injunction, why are foreign media not reporting on this angle? It seems there's a lot to question about his conduct on this platform alone! (Snapchat, I mean)
It's seriously weird he has all these convos with young boys late at night. Are there any with girls, I wonder? Middle-aged people, perhaps?
Seemingly innocent on the surface, but certainly indicative of a pattern of behaviour that isn't normal or acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Or the phone in with a 'problem' then say 'what happened with MM Phil?'. A bit like when someone rang in and said to Richard Madeley 'Richard will you nick us a bottle of wine?' (rich got done years ago for pinching some wine from Tesco) :LOL::LOL:
we need to do this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea I know how it works πŸ˜‰
Lots of what's called non stories leading up to the main story l, I just thought the fact his weight was mentioned a few hours after it had been analysed here was telling..
I have a little insight πŸ˜‰
Thanks for your insight too
Unless the real REAl secret IS about why he's lost so much weight (HIV related illness?)

OMG same here πŸ˜‚
I don't really watch daytime TV as I'm studying and I can't stand this morning πŸ˜‚
They've got ridiculous guest in next, the earth is flat guest πŸ˜‚
I wonder if alot of upcoming guests have cancelled πŸ€”
Or do they usually have such ridiculous guests??
Norman Scott (later Norman Josiffe) would have made the perfect guest at the moment , if he's still around that is.

Reactions: 1
Unless the real REAl secret IS about why he's lost so much weight (HIV related illness?)
Well, that is what was being alluded to on here earlier this morning, by which I mean 2am or so!
The article that came out at 7am is a repeated one, just filled with a few other already printed articles, but the headline is about his weight πŸ€”

I think the reason he's lost weith is guilt, afraid of the truth coming out

I'm going to turn off after this flat earther is gone, I'm hoping he outs Philip live 😁
I wish the flat earther would respond like this:

'So you really believe the earth is flat, do you?'

'Yeah, Phillip, I do'.

'So how are you going to prove it?'

'I'm going to watch you and your career fall off the edge of it!'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.