Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon they won’t even have a phone in and if they do it will be the producers pretending to be members of the public! They can’t risk someone saying something live on air.... maybe Kim should call up for a chat 😂😂
They always have phone ins.

Reactions: 2

Look MM on set in 2016.
He would have been 17/18 then?

I keep going back and forth on this. Are we jumping the gun and incorrectly connecting dots that aren't connected, or has he really done something sinister? At this point, frankly, it's all conjecture.
BUT THEN- you have the internet being wiped clean of all mention of these connections, and screenshots like this coming out...and dammit I try to be rational and fair, but I have no choice but to think that something seriously dodgy is going on. :oops:
How many of these high profile abuse-of-power cases have we seen in recent times? It's deeply disturbing.
should probably introduce myself, I’m the poster of the video “1 million followers” which has been viewed almost 240k times..... If it goes quiet it will be swept under the rug.
Not today Satan, not today.
Welcome!

Reactions: 2
OMG I have to keep watching, I have severe insomnia and didn't sleep last night, the sleep doctor is on 😱
😂 😂
Oh I love Vanessa Feltz, but no way is she on the TM

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reckon they won’t even have a phone in and if they do it will be the producers pretending to be members of the public! They can’t risk someone saying something live on air.... maybe Kim should call up for a chat 😂😂
There will be a delay on phone calls anyway. I know there are on radio phone ins so I expect TV to be no different.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but does anyone remember the interview Schofe did with David Cameron, and he produced a list of known paedofiles/sex offenders that still work in the House of Commons.
david responded that he didn’t know how schofe had got hold of it, and schofe said it was just on the internet and wasn’t hard to find.

David Cameron then said - I don’t think we should be leading a witch hunt, particularly about those who might be homosexual/gay.

even the PMknew. This was in 2012

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think the weight loss is down to the stress of this all coming out in the press. I honestly don’t think he wanted to come out. He would have been happy carrying on this secret life while portraying the happily married man.

Good to know this site won’t be shut down. Quite perturbing that lots of twitter accounts are being suspended. There is obviously a super injunction.

Basically if you are loaded you can get anything shut down (I mean free speech). If you are poor you could not shut down debate and comment in the same way.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the segment on TM where he was holding the flat earth. I thought his hands were shaking quite a bit. 🤔 I think this is too much drinking

Oooh yay, now it’s time to head over to the table and gossip about the news stories the nation is talking about on This Morning!

Phil looks utter shite close up from the side angle at the table, thick makeup can’t hide it from close up HD camera shots.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the segment on TM where he was holding the flat earth. I thought his hands were shaking quite a bit. 🤔 I think this is too much drinking
He is probably shaking because he has had a heck of a few days. The strain of keeping the bus on the road when the wheels are dropping off is a hard ask, particularly in the public gaze. Insomnia, fear, coffee, depression.

Reactions: 4
Oooh yay, now it’s time to head over to the table and gossip about the news stories the nation is talking about on This Morning!

Phil looks utter shite close up from the side angle at the table, thick makeup can’t hide it from close up HD camera shots.
No one cares about the boring news stories...this is why tattle should have a news podcast and get talking about old dirtbag PS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.