Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, maybe someone from Smug Mugs camp is reading this site..
We were speculating about his weight earlier asking each other, is he ill, is it something more serious..
Posted at 7am this morning

Smug Mugs weight loss explained πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you want to see someone look further in to all this then go to Shaun Attwoods Youtube channel and leave him a comment on his latest video asking him to look into and talk about the Phillip Schofield rumours. He’s covered everything Prince Andrew to the point where mainstream media were using his investigative work. He gets the views and inside sources trust and work with him. Ex Scotland Yard officers share info with him, journalists, people that work inside government and entertainment. He has been doing a lot of work around elite celebrity criminal organisations and grooming gangs recently.

He reads his comments and won’t shy away from covering this subject if he is made aware of everything. Also worth getting in contact with Sonia Poulton a journalist who takes an interest in this and is known for covering the alternative theories about the McCaans.

https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatthttps://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters
I was debating about whether to direct folk onto there for fear of being told to put my tin hat back on. So well done and thank you.

The "we've got a video of you doing this with so and so" so you better do this/keep your mouth shut" is a tactic that has been used time and time. Blackmail, as well as the very obvious nepotism, is at the very heart of the media and government.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe all the articles have disappeared to stop the comments. Also he will be on TM today its his last week before the half term break so he will finish this week then duck off on holiday with his gay lover.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Now we know how deep thier agency is with itv etc, Piers Morgan Obv knows more then he's saying

PIERS Morgan mocked Holly Willoughby, Phillip Schofield and Ant and Dec today as he claimed their agent β€œwon” their NTAs for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats the sad thing there is this cover up of something in the public interest if it potentially does involve a minor at any point. It could wwll be rumours but if it isnt thats serious.
We would have had this hypocrite paid to report on such stories himself. Imagine if he is guilty of wrongdoing?
In my eyes anyway he has wronged his wife of 27 years knowing from when he first married.

If she knew he was gay thats one thing but do you really think she would stay married to someone if all these other rumours were true?😬 I doubt that

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember that clip that regularly does the rounds featuring PS and Fern B 'beef dunking' she says something along the lines of you like dunking a bit of beef dont you. Its actually quite a telling tone now I think about it πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched that one I was in hysterics.
I love Fern she had the best humour 🀣 Bring her back!

Reactions: 7
If you want to see someone look further in to all this then go to Shaun Attwoods Youtube channel and leave him a comment on his latest video asking him to look into and talk about the Phillip Schofield rumours. He’s covered everything Prince Andrew to the point where mainstream media were using his investigative work. He gets the views and inside sources trust and work with him. Ex Scotland Yard officers share info with him, journalists, people that work inside government and entertainment. He has been doing a lot of work around elite celebrity criminal organisations and grooming gangs recently.

He reads his comments and won’t shy away from covering this subject if he is made aware of everything. Also worth getting in contact with Sonia Poulton a journalist who takes an interest in this and is known for covering the alternative theories about the McCaans.

https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatthttps://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters
I agree, Shaun would be a great guy to look in to all of this. Richard D Hall is another one. Very very thorough and not afraid to dig deep!

Reactions: 5
MM will have signed an agreement with ITV that he won't take his grievances any further, in exchange they let him get on with his life (plus payout) so his career isn't ruined (although things have now taken a different turn beyind his control and his career has been ruined anyway). Wasn't there an earlier post about an email from MM to The Sun basically saying no comment (but no denial) from him or his father? Might have been on another site.

I expect PS has just seen it as helping young men out who want to get into the business. Narcissists never think they are in the wrong, they also believe themselves to be superior to all others (but unconsciously feel inferior, usually due to childhood of strict, pushy father combined with mother who worships them, never corrects their behaviour and always blames other children for her own child's wrong-doings - which fits with mother's supposed response to his coming out to her).

I really can't see MM as desperate to get back together with PS. I'm guessing now fully integrated in the LGBT scene in both London and Manchester, and no longer idolising his childhood hero as he's seen his true colours.

I agree, Shaun would be a great guy to look in to all of this. Richard D Hall is another one. Very very thorough and not afraid to dig deep!
Yep Richard D Hall. Check out his Madeline McCann documentary. This all interconnects. While the general public were asking why a child was left alone, we had all the fuckwits on GMTV, Richard and Judy etc telling us that its normal parenting. "We all do it". Cunts.

Delve deeper. Why were they being told to adopt this viewpoint and feed it down to us peasants?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember that clip that regularly does the rounds featuring PS and Fern B 'beef dunking' she says something along the lines of you like dunking a bit of beef dont you. Its actually quite a telling tone now I think about it πŸ€”πŸ€”
I always thought that meant a woman and fudge packing meant a man..
And I'm a women of the world πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MM will have signed an agreement with ITV that he won't take his grievances any further, in exchange they let him get on with his life (plus payout) so his career isn't ruined (although things have now taken a different turn beyind his control and his career has been ruined anyway). Wasn't there an earlier post about an email from MM to The Sun basically saying no comment (but no denial) from him or his father? Might have been on another site.

I expect PS has just seen it as helping young men out who want to get into the business. Narcissists never think they are in the wrong, they also believe themselves to be superior to all others (but unconsciously feel inferior, usually due to childhood of strict, pushy father combined with mother who worships them, never corrects their behaviour and always blames other children for her own child's wrong-doings - which fits with mother's supposed response to his coming out to her).

I really can't see MM as desperate to get back together with PS. I'm guessing now fully integrated in the LGBT scene in both London and Manchester, and no longer idolising his childhood hero as he's seen his true colours.
MM, I think has signed an NDA.
Z
I posted on the previous page an ACAS link for the new NDA regulations in the workplace, I believe, if i believe what I believe, that MM can break his NDA legally..
However, if he's willingly taken a pay off, then that's telling of his character, if he was, and i cannot stress IF enough, groomed, then he has a duty of care to other young vulnerable boys.

He has a very good PR machine! Wow
Oh yes, quick into action.
Which is why we're all thinking, what IS ITV trying to cover up πŸ€”
Covering all bases.. It's like a Hollywood scandel, instead it's a narcassistic old man who once wore a rainbow coat on stage and that coat is to blame for everything, it started his ego trip πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Well well well, maybe someone from Smug Mugs camp is reading this site..
We were speculating about his weight earlier asking each other, is he ill, is it something more serious..
Posted at 7am this morning

Smug Mugs weight loss explained πŸ™„
It’s not just β€˜weight loss’ though is it... the secrets to his weight loss is carrying a burden of a secret and probably getting a lot of stress because of it I would say.

Reactions: 2
I watched that one I was in hysterics.
I love Fern she had the best humour 🀣 Bring her back!
Fern has always bemused me a bit. Once that grin disappears she looks as though she'd stab you in your sleep. I know she's suffered from depression, but I found that on/off switch she seemed to have for her sunny demeanour on screen rather alarming. She's a pragmatist, though - she seemed to be John Leslie's friend but then was happy to move on to be/pose as Schofe's friend. If she got the call to go back, as the 'boss' this time, I'm sure she'd go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not just β€˜weight loss’ though is it... the secrets to his weight loss is carrying a burden of a secret and probably getting a lot of stress because of it I would say.
Well a few, including me thought he has been looking seriously ill lately and there was another reason for this statement of his.
He looked awful on Sunday
Mind you, I once Lost 1. 5 stone in just over a week due to stress 😣

Fern has always bemused me a bit. Once that grin disappears she looks as though she'd stab you in your sleep. I know she's suffered from depression, but I found that on/off switch she seemed to have for her sunny demeanour on screen rather alarming. She's a pragmatist, though - she seemed to be John Leslie's friend but then was happy to move on to be/pose as Schofe's friend. If she got the call to go back, as the 'boss' this time, I'm sure she'd go for it.
She had a weird childhood too.. I always liked her..
She seemed quite cosy πŸ˜‚

Another boy he's messaged.
1.25 am
And what is 13...amd why is it good..
Is this a kid he's talking to πŸ˜” omg 😑

• Wow
If theres one thing I cant abide by its narcissists. My boyfriend was one. 15 years of what I thought was happiness I was so in love and he was fine letting me think all was perfect.. a double life for years. AND YES I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING... Narcissists enjoy hurting people and keeping up the facade.
I cant believe I never knew and Im not stupid Im quite the detetive. But I had no suspicions. My narc boyfriend meticulous planning hid it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.