Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says this was 1995. According to SS own website, he played one of the Oliver’s at The Palladium when he was 12 (they have a pool when they are kids) in the early 90s stage revival of the Oliver stage show. Looking at Wikki he does indeed appear as one of the Olivers during the 4 years it ran but does not pinpoint what year. If he was 12 in 94 he would be approaching 40 now. So, has know PS since he was young teenager.

Reactions: 4
Its disgusting if this is the case. Phil has sat on that sofa an been a hypocrite then it would seem.
All the guests and times when he has reported on cases of wrongdoing and he would be sitting there as a hypocrite.
I really hope these stories are just gossip.
The whole of ITV would be under investigation if it was swept under a carpet for years.
Remember how high and mighty he was with Kerry Katona?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
...why is he always replying to teens on snapchat (there’s loads more screenshots) I can only assume he knew when he created his account that SnapChat was the most popular social app amongst exclusively teens. I don’t see or hear of other 57 year old men and women on it and it’s by far his most used social media, with the exception of this past weekend he is on there posting and interacting multiple times a day and well in to the early hours ! 😖

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The photo of a young Simon Schofield was from a 2001 UK tour of Dr Doolittle. Pip was in the title role, SS was “Tommy Stubbins”. They go way back.

• Wow
...why is he always replying to teens on snapchat (there’s loads more screenshots) I can only assume he knew when he created his account that SnapChat was the most popular social app amongst exclusively teens. I don’t see or hear of other 57 year old men and women on it and it’s by far his most used social media, with the exception of this past weekend he is on there posting and interacting multiple times a day and well in to the early hours ! 😖
What the fuckaroo!! I've never used snapchat, neither has my daughter, we class it as something I won't mention 😂
But really, that's so bleeping repulsive, excuse my language 😡
I used to think he was a pathetic man wanting to be hip with the kids as he's publicly said he's terrified of old age..
Which makes me think, he's terrified he's not got any allure left 🤮

Reactions: 2
I have in a former life worked in TV and started off a runner. I've never known anyone stay in a Runner's position for nearly 4 years as MM appears to have judging by his linkedin in. If you do a good job then you'll usually get promoted to Production Sec or Junior Researcher within a year.

The fact that this is being spoken out so rampantly on social media means that the This Morning team and ITV would be stupid to think that this will just blow over. Runners are so vulnerable being the lowest position, the lowest paid and in a highly competitive industry where they are often desperate to further their career and are open to being abused in many forms. In the era of #Me Too they should have been making sure they had a duty of care to all their staff.
Great point, most people I know who became runners have done it for quite a few shows, the majority are now in other positions so it’s quite weird to have someone stick as a runner for so long on one show.

Reactions: 7
I keep going back and forth on this. Are we jumping the gun and incorrectly connecting dots that aren't connected, or has he really done something sinister? At this point, frankly, it's all conjecture.
BUT THEN- you have the internet being wiped clean of all mention of these connections, and screenshots like this coming out...and dammit I try to be rational and fair, but I have no choice but to think that something seriously dodgy is going on. :oops:
How many of these high profile abuse-of-power cases have we seen in recent times? It's deeply disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry I'm trying to catch up, this thread is moving do fast!
I know, I only joined yesterday and it's very fast 😂
There's a tattle wiki someone's made about him, hopefully they'll be putting the link back up, I don't know how to get to it, and can't remember how far back they posted 😂
All info is on there
Basically we said Katona was adjusting to new meds and Smug mug (PS) was being awful to her and its hypocrisy as they come in wasted 😂

Reactions: 3
A lot of it is who you know! The majority of the people I worked with had university degrees but usually the only way to get onto the TV ladder is to take a Runner's position where you literally spend your day getting coffee and running errands and hoping that you would make a good impression on the powers that be so that they would promote you. Yes, it's hugely exciting as you are in that big shiny TV world but I can't image you'd be happy doing it for nearly 4 years on the same show. In that time you'd definitely see other runners promoted over you so there must have been something holding him back. If he was rubbish at the job surely they would have got rid of him!
Yeah I was at university studying TV and most people who are in TV now did some form of runner position. A couple of people actually got roles in the first and second year so actually dropped out because they’d already gotten what they needed! Helped if you worked at the bar next to the uni building where people from ITV and BBC would go to have a drink after work!

John Leslie... another CBBC “star” that was plucked over to ITV and this morning...

honestly, you need to do one of those police investigation flow charts to see how interlinked all these people are. It’s like the bleeping mafia.
Where’s DCI Coleen Rooney when we need her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yeah I was at university studying TV and most people who are in TV now did some form of runner position. A couple of people actually got roles in the first and second year so actually dropped out because they’d already gotten what they needed! Helped if you worked at the bar next to the uni building where people from ITV and BBC would go to have a drink after work!
My daughter studied media and nearly went to work as an intern at the BBC in Glasgow, she had ideas for cool CBBC shows and thought she'd work her way up.. Thank god she didn't 😳😳

Where’s DCI Coleen Rooney when we need her
We are all getting to be good 🕵 here 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.