Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the guy who runs the 2 faced theatre company that Matthew mcgreevy went to? Did he introduce them? Is he passing on young boys to Phillip schofield? Wonder if something went on with him and Phil when he was young! Why isn't anyone looking into all this! Where is the police! If my child went to that theatre company I would be calling the police right now!

Reactions: 7
What on earth was ITV thinking when they allowed the show to be hijacked by Scofield’s coming out. It shows the level of his Kingship. They all knew he had been openly gay in the showbiz world. And to say, his wife was shocked etc, she probably was 10 years ago when he told her! And to say that he had been thinking about this for a long time, and Friday was the day they were all building up to, is not true. He had no intention of telling the world that the carefully crafted family brand of Schofe and Steph was a lie. He was forced to make the announcement because MM had gone rogue. And HW taking great pains to say to be clear, you have not been forced to make this announcement. If they were in Pinocchio their noses would be reaching the floor.

To say This Morning have lost integrity is an understatement.
I found out Saturday and I wasn't surprised at all, just said oh well.
Then I read about and watched his This Morning Oscar winning pitieous performance and was flabbergasted and started laughing 😂
And my immediate thought was damage control, he's about to be outed by someone 😉

In all the runner job descriptions I’ve seen I didn’t see any saying you have to dress up as an elf or be topless on day time tv. Is this normal for ALL runners?
I'm. Sure there's another screen shot going round where he was modelling and he was topless 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In all the runner job descriptions I’ve seen I didn’t see any saying you have to dress up as an elf or be topless on day time tv. Is this normal for ALL runners?
Someone I know had to dress up in a costume for a show (can’t remember which one) and it looked bulky and embarassing! I’m sure they ask the runner if they’d like to be part of it but yeah I can’t imagine something specific like that would be on a job description!

Reactions: 4
There really is, I realised I wasn’t going to go down that route because I saw people who were so passionate, it was their dream to do it and that wasn’t mine! I think it’s important to know a runner’s position and how people get that role and it’s great that you and your daughter learnt so much. It’s difficult to say how much MM learnt but it’d be interesting to know how good of a job he was doing, his ultimate goal was to be in front of the camera. How ironic that if he hadn’t signed the NDA he could’ve been in front of 100s if not 1000s of cameras!
Well I posted earlier that ACAS have added something 😉
And this situation may have had something to do it, of course the #metoo movement made it happen originally
It's about signing a NDA for sexual matters at work, I'll. Find it

To be clear, I'm not defending Phillip in the slightest! In fact, this is just confirming my suspicions. These screenshots are worrying. He should not be communicating with teenagers.
I was trying to wait before making up my mind until there was some actual evidence coming out, because it is easy for things to be misrepresented online. Even that guy on Youtube with 'files' about to be uncovered could be a fraud after his 15mins of fame (anyone can name files TM/Phillip/ Matt or whatever he named them, and then take a screenshot for a click bait Youtube vid).
But now, with all the MM talk AND snapchats with multiple young men, there is actual evidence showing that his interest in teens is a pattern of behaviour! :sick:
Oh I'm sorry, I knew you're not defending him, it's just my line of work and being a parent, well it prob made me come across a bit fierce, I do apologise xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I'm sorry, I knew you're not defending him, it's just my line of work and being a parent, well it prob made me come across a bit fierce, I do apologise xx
Not at all! :love:
I felt my choice of wording may not have made my position clear so I clarified. I'm sorry, too. This topic has me feeling uneasy. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ACAS NDA in the workplace

Example
An employer asks a new employee to sign an NDA in a rush on their first day of the job. The employee does not have time to read and understand the NDA.

The employee later experiences sexual harassment at work. They think they cannot talk about it because they signed an NDA and are not sure what it covered.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is this the guy who runs the 2 faced theatre company that Matthew mcgreevy went to? Did he introduce them? Is he passing on young boys to Phillip schofield? Wonder if something went on with him and Phil when he was young! Why isn't anyone looking into all this! Where is the police! If my child went to that theatre company I would be calling the police right now!
It looks like that way, Simon and Matthew looked to be close, apparently he was at M birthday that PS was also at.

Anthea married and divorced Peter Powell. Peter, er, never remarried. Peter was a great mate and mentor of Schof. So many interconnections in those showbiz circles.
.....and Peter Powell is......James Grant Media Group along with Russ Lindsay (Caron Keating’s widower and Gloria Hunniford’s former son in law). Tangled web....

• Wow
I agree, any parent with children involved in that theatre company or parents of young men who’ve been ‘helped’ to come to terms with their sexuality by PS, should be calling for a police investigation. Something here is not right. He’s clearly fishing for vulnerable young men with those Snapchat posts. Some might be over 18, but I’m sure some will be underage and even at 18, there’s something not right about a man in his 50s taking such an interest.

Reactions: 17
Not at all! :love:
I felt my choice of wording may not have made my position clear so I clarified. I'm sorry, too. This topic has me feeling uneasy. :sick:
I think we're all riled up, outraged and want justice...
I think when I type I am so outraged I sound angry, same as when I speak 😂
🤗

• Heart
To those tattlers that were here prior to the big exclusive that This Morning bagged last Friday, do you think the monkey suit post a couple of weeks prior to that was a coincidence? I just canr get my head round how it all started to unravel!

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been asked already but if there is a super injunction in place and it's shutting down loads of tweets, can it also shut down messages on here? How does it work?

Also if it's only enforceable in England and Wales, is there anything to stop the Daily Record or something in Scotland from printing what's going on (like Ryan Giggs)? How does that work online, only in the print edition?

Someone I know had to dress up in a costume for a show (can’t remember which one) and it looked bulky and embarassing! I’m sure they ask the runner if they’d like to be part of it but yeah I can’t imagine something specific like that would be on a job description!
Maybe runners think that if they use what they think is their initiative, and do things like that they'll get noticed and promoted 🤔

Reactions: 3
To those tattlers that were here prior to the big exclusive that This Morning bagged last Friday, do you think the monkey suit post a couple of weeks prior to that was a coincidence? I just canr get my head round how it all started to unravel!
No, I think it’s someone who knew the lid was about to blow off and wanted to steer the attention towards questioning PS’s interest in young gay men/boys

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been asked already but if there is a super injunction in place and it's shutting down loads of tweets, can it also shut down messages on here? How does it work?

Also if it's only enforceable in England and Wales, is there anything to stop the Daily Record or something in Scotland from printing what's going on (like Ryan Giggs)? How does that work online, only in the print edition?
Head offices of Scottish papers maybe in Fleet Street, i don't know.. More research required 🕵
Should actually start a petition and get it to a certain number and parliament have to review it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.