Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if all this stuff about pip will stop them winning a nta next year? Finally giving someone else a chance.
As soon as the voting lines open they spam non stop about voting for them and the faux suprise when they win.
it would be brilliant if another show did win. I really think it would help rebalance things, Richard and Judy apparently
will be hosting the show more it cant come quick enough. They said years ago the stories always need to be top
with presenting second, It feels the last few years Holly and Phil have made the show based around them.

Reactions: 6
So i’ve been following this for the last couple of days and decided to create an account just to have a bit of an input (probably not that useful more just observations from me). MM is from the same area as me and has a decent amount of mutual friends on Facebook (we are of similar age, may have his sc too but i’m not sure if it’s actually his or not).

Since I first heard about MM’s involvement in this I knew that there definitely could be some truth to the story. If so then no matter what he is a victim...to an extent. Definitely seems like an opportunist, whether that was being starstruck at a young age or in more recent times getting his foot in the door at ITV. I know a lot of people who have worked hard to get into that industry so if MM’s had extra help then I think it’s morally wrong and unfair. Nowadays they try to say it’s not who you know it’s about the experience but I think companies just say that to make people believe all’s fair when it definitely isn’t.

Based on my own experiences as a young gay man, I can believe that MM was vulnerable and very eager to get where he wanted to be. But on the flip side, being vulnerable doesn’t mean you’re naive and a lot of young people have access to lots more information nowadays than ever before. It makes it difficult for me to feel sympathy but if he was groomed then that does make a massive difference. Everyone with a sane mind knows that it is one of the worst things a person can do.

A lot of people’s minds have changed since the shock of the initial announcement wore off, myself included. PS must be shitting it and for good reason, the idea that all this is positive and heroic sounds more insane as time goes on!

Sorry that this post is just a bunch of random things but just wanted to get it out there!

Reactions: 44
some time ago one of the gogglebox families really didnt like him.
he went on and on about the fact this family didnt like him. You could see how pissed off he was getting
It has obviously gone right over Phillip's head that most of Britain don't like him, but he is forced onto the tv viewing public.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It has obviously gone right over Phillip's head that most of Britain don't like him, but he is forced onto the tv viewing public.
Humility is unknown to him. I pity those poor animals he plays with during those pathetic ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hollys hubby I think he is called Dan is also a behind the scenes worker. At ITV I think too. Think Holly will be be fine she has so many jobs...

Reactions: 8
So i’ve been following this for the last couple of days and decided to create an account just to have a bit of an input (probably not that useful more just observations from me). MM is from the same area as me and has a decent amount of mutual friends on Facebook (we are of similar age, may have his sc too but i’m not sure if it’s actually his or not).

Since I first heard about MM’s involvement in this I knew that there definitely could be some truth to the story. If so then no matter what he is a victim...to an extent. Definitely seems like an opportunist, whether that was being starstruck at a young age or in more recent times getting his foot in the door at ITV. I know a lot of people who have worked hard to get into that industry so if MM’s had extra help then I think it’s morally wrong and unfair. Nowadays they try to say it’s not who you know it’s about the experience but I think companies just say that to make people believe all’s fair when it definitely isn’t.

Based on my own experiences as a young gay man, I can believe that MM was vulnerable and very eager to get where he wanted to be. But on the flip side, being vulnerable doesn’t mean you’re naive and a lot of young people have access to lots more information nowadays than ever before. It makes it difficult for me to feel sympathy but if he was groomed then that does make a massive difference. Everyone with a sane mind knows that it is one of the worst things a person can do.

A lot of people’s minds have changed since the shock of the initial announcement wore off, myself included. PS must be shitting it and for good reason, the idea that all this is positive and heroic sounds more insane as time goes on!

Sorry that this post is just a bunch of random things but just wanted to get it out there!
Good Post, thanks 👌
I too believe MM is a victim, as do many others.

Reactions: 14
I hope that MM is taking a vow of silence because he’s got some tit hot lawyers behind him and not because he took a payout.

Can’t wait for this house of cards to come tumbling down. PS disgusts me... and it honestly offends me that he’s essentially came out to save his own bacon. People saying he’s a role model and brave are so far off the mark and it’s an affront to our community.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The runaway train rolled down the track and she blew, Whoo Whoo!
this thread is so fast I need a lie down.
someone on DS kindly said about this site.
because its clearly an active story but at the moment it feels so one sided.
dare say something negative and get tagged a nasty name.

What he's done in the past when facing negative story is use twitter
play the victim and his followers will support him no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good Post, thanks 👌
I too believe MM is a victim, as do many others.
As a person I don’t like him at all and think he’s stupid but that doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s the small fish in a big pond and it’s easier to fish him out than anyone else! And that is a shame.

Reactions: 5
hi, new to forum!
been watching this all unfold for a few days and I have to say, I cannot wait for it all to come out.

Reactions: 12
Hollys hubby I think he is called Dan is also a behind the scenes worker. At ITV I think too. Think Holly will be be fine she has so many jobs...
He's a producer and many say that's how she got her jobs.. I can't stand her either for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.