Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt Helen wood have an injunction on her and it still came out?
I’m not too sure but surely this day in age injunctions are pointless? Maybe they worked in the early 90’s but with social media now it must be impossible.

Although I suppose up until he addressed it on Friday it wasn’t out there so I guess it worked for a while. Must be costing him or ITV a fortune 😂

Reactions: 8
thats a really good sensible post and this is the worrying part even sensible posts like this
vanish off various forums. Basically unless its 100% how amazing Phil is they are removed its all very strange.
I cannot understand why ITV think he's so beloved, even Perez said so in his video.
Is it because ITV gave him that deal, or does he have some nefarious information about the big bosses that they're scared of 🤔
It's not like he's the saviour of the world, or even royalty, there's something exremely fishy going on and roll on Thursday when Popbitch comes out, hopefully some intel.
Again, unless PS is an undercover CIA agent, why are there injunctions shutting everything down.
Seems to be getting more serious and even seedy by the second

Reactions: 12
I don't like this one bit. It's a celeb civil war. MM, Joan Collins and Perez on one side, Phillip and Holly on the other.

Reactions: 5
So i’ve been following this for the last couple of days and decided to create an account just to have a bit of an input (probably not that useful more just observations from me). MM is from the same area as me and has a decent amount of mutual friends on Facebook (we are of similar age, may have his sc too but i’m not sure if it’s actually his or not).

Since I first heard about MM’s involvement in this I knew that there definitely could be some truth to the story. If so then no matter what he is a victim...to an extent. Definitely seems like an opportunist, whether that was being starstruck at a young age or in more recent times getting his foot in the door at ITV. I know a lot of people who have worked hard to get into that industry so if MM’s had extra help then I think it’s morally wrong and unfair. Nowadays they try to say it’s not who you know it’s about the experience but I think companies just say that to make people believe all’s fair when it definitely isn’t.

Based on my own experiences as a young gay man, I can believe that MM was vulnerable and very eager to get where he wanted to be. But on the flip side, being vulnerable doesn’t mean you’re naive and a lot of young people have access to lots more information nowadays than ever before. It makes it difficult for me to feel sympathy but if he was groomed then that does make a massive difference. Everyone with a sane mind knows that it is one of the worst things a person can do.

A lot of people’s minds have changed since the shock of the initial announcement wore off, myself included. PS must be shitting it and for good reason, the idea that all this is positive and heroic sounds more insane as time goes on!

Sorry that this post is just a bunch of random things but just wanted to get it out there!
Well the one thing I'm seeing is both the straight and LGBTQ community's are as stumped as each other in his reasons for coming out now ..

Reactions: 15
I’m not too sure but surely this day in age injunctions are pointless? Maybe they worked in the early 90’s but with social media now it must be impossible.

Although I suppose up until he addressed it on Friday it wasn’t out there so I guess it worked for a while. Must be costing him or ITV a fortune 😂
If the injunction was done in English courts, the injunction, super injunction is only held up in England and Wales.
Scotland and USA no..

Reactions: 10
It has obviously gone right over Phillip's head that most of Britain don't like him, but he is forced onto the tv viewing public.
It's a sort of understandable delusion, I think. In his view, he's on TV every day of the week(ish), for several hours every day, so he thinks he's known to the whole nation. The reality is that, most of the time, he's on TV when most of the nation is out at work, and they never get to see him unless they like Strictly rip-off shows on ice. That's been the root of his deludedness for years. He thinks everyone watches him, whereas only a really small minority actually does. And it got way worse when ITV gave him the golden handcuffs deal - he became far, far more preening and pompous from that point on, because he convinced himself he was 'Mr ITV,' even though, again, he was only doing really crap shows that were mainly shown to a tiny proportion of the national audience during daytime. He's really been a bit mad for the past decade or so because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

totally, If he or ITV really think they can keep a lid on this,
gut feeling he's revealed this playing for some time and then if more of the story does come out
by then it wont have so much impact.

Reactions: 5
ITV network has always come off to me as some kind of love-in where people can do no wrong. Half the presenters are tit and not talented. The love-in between This Morning, Lorraine, and Loose Women is the most vomit-inducing.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if this is legit or is Perez just trying to coin in on this for himself? But it’s very interesting
very interesting indeed! makes me wonder if whoever told Perez want this to come out also, i mean come on when you tell a huge celebrity journalist/reporter some gossip what else do you expect? 👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nadia Sawalha who was noticeably silent on Loose Women when Phillip came out is good friends with Perez....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mark Braithwaite’s latest video on YouTube. He’s working on a biggie ( was suspended on Twitter re Phillip Schofield screenshots.

• Wow
It's a sort of understandable delusion, I think. In his view, he's on TV every day of the week(ish), for several hours every day, so he thinks he's known to the whole nation. The reality is that, most of the time, he's on TV when most of the nation is out at work, and they never get to see him unless they like Strictly rip-off shows on ice. That's been the root of his deludedness for years. He thinks everyone watches him, whereas only a really small minority actually does. And it got way worse when ITV gave him the golden handcuffs deal - he became far, far more preening and pompous from that point on, because he convinced himself he was 'Mr ITV,' even though, again, he was only doing really crap shows that were mainly shown to a tiny proportion of the national audience during daytime. He's really been a bit mad for the past decade or so because of this.
Brilliant post and sums up exactly why he got the nickname Mr ITV.
It was laughable they tried to deny him and fern havent fallen out. She hasnt once appeared on the show
when he's hosting.

He takes such a moral highground over so many issues then tried so spin in the holly interview how "brave"
other people are and he needed to be that person so he was already pushing the idea of calling him brave

Nadia Sawalha who was noticeably silent on Loose Women when Phillip came out is good friends with Perez....
I agree, she was all too quiet on LW. Wouldnt shock me if Nadia had a catchup with Perez and told him the goss!

Reactions: 11

For anybody who missed it early here Is MM in july talking about new job at Loose Woman and doing a social cleanse on social Media. Also talks of going to the tv awards with his mum.

• Sad
I have a feeling ITV have a lot to hide.
I think so much must go on behind closed doors. Philip with his injunctions. Ant desperate for Lisa to sign an non disclosure 👀

someone on DS kindly said about this site.
because its clearly an active story but at the moment it feels so one sided.
dare say something negative and get tagged a nasty name.

What he's done in the past when facing negative story is use twitter
play the victim and his followers will support him no matter what.
I was a member of DS for a few years, some many years ago!

I don’t know what it’s like now BUT back then it was full of tv production staff, writers etc and a lot of them worked at ITV and also happened to be gay so i can imagine they are at least at first more likely to jump to Phillips defence.

Reactions: 7
i don't watch much itv, so don't know some of these young whippersnappers. but i did see that michael barrymore documentary. was dreadful about the pool thermometer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.