Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep showing The Cube adverts, never watched and won’t be now. There is a joke in here somewhere or pun at least.

Reactions: 3
So i’ve been following this for the last couple of days and decided to create an account just to have a bit of an input (probably not that useful more just observations from me). MM is from the same area as me and has a decent amount of mutual friends on Facebook (we are of similar age, may have his sc too but i’m not sure if it’s actually his or not).

Since I first heard about MM’s involvement in this I knew that there definitely could be some truth to the story. If so then no matter what he is a victim...to an extent. Definitely seems like an opportunist, whether that was being starstruck at a young age or in more recent times getting his foot in the door at ITV. I know a lot of people who have worked hard to get into that industry so if MM’s had extra help then I think it’s morally wrong and unfair. Nowadays they try to say it’s not who you know it’s about the experience but I think companies just say that to make people believe all’s fair when it definitely isn’t.

Based on my own experiences as a young gay man, I can believe that MM was vulnerable and very eager to get where he wanted to be. But on the flip side, being vulnerable doesn’t mean you’re naive and a lot of young people have access to lots more information nowadays than ever before. It makes it difficult for me to feel sympathy but if he was groomed then that does make a massive difference. Everyone with a sane mind knows that it is one of the worst things a person can do.

A lot of people’s minds have changed since the shock of the initial announcement wore off, myself included. PS must be shitting it and for good reason, the idea that all this is positive and heroic sounds more insane as time goes on!

Sorry that this post is just a bunch of random things but just wanted to get it out there!
thats a really good sensible post and this is the worrying part even sensible posts like this
vanish off various forums. Basically unless its 100% how amazing Phil is they are removed its all very strange.

Reactions: 15
He can’t hide behind the injunction for much longer. This is the age of social media. I’ve been reading the comments on any news articles that mention him on Facebook and online even comments on his own Instagram now. It’s all out there.... surely he’s not going to say nothing and think it will all blow over.

I think this story is about to explode and I get the feeling especially after Joan on GMB today.... itv know it.

I predict it will be announced after half term break that Phillip will be taking an extended break until they work through it

Reactions: 11
Hollys hubby I think he is called Dan is also a behind the scenes worker. At ITV I think too. Think Holly will be be fine she has so many jobs...
Daniel Baldwin is actually the Managing Director of Hungry Bear Media who produce a number of major shows including Mrs Browns Boys, Michael McIntyres Big Show, Judge Romesh etc. etc.

Reactions: 2
His followers are like influencer fans
Even if MM came out with his story, their tongues would still be firmly placed up his poop chute

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can’t hide behind the injunction for much longer. This is the age of social media. I’ve been reading the comments on any news articles that mention him on Facebook and online even comments on his own Instagram now. It’s all out there.... surely he’s not going to say nothing and think it will all blow over.

I think this story is about to explode and I get the feeling especially after Joan on GMB today.... itv know it.

I predict it will be announced after half term break that Phillip will be taking an extended break until they work through it
But will he even last until Friday and the half term break. This could blow up at any time for him!!

Reactions: 4
thats a really good sensible post and this is the worrying part even sensible posts like this
vanish off various forums. Basically unless its 100% how amazing Phil is they are removed its all very strange.
TV was a career path that I could’ve gone down but it seemed like you had to work very hard to get even a semi decent position (and I wasn’t as passionate about it as some of my peers). It amazes me that if you do make it so high up like PS, you can get such strong protection from a television company plus however many other organisations and powerful individuals. Kinda makes me glad I didn’t choose that path! Corruption at its finest...

Didnt Helen wood have an injunction on her and it still came out?

Reactions: 5
It reminds me of that tv drama about Jeremy Thorpe where Hugh Grant was the predatory older guy who manipulated the young guy who does the voice of Paddington then dumped him
I can’t watch Paddington as I have a mental image of Hugh Grant with the Vaseline 😬
hugh grant joked about that, during the World Cup during a game against Peru a spectator had a banner saying ‘duck PADDINGTON’ and Hugh tweeted a picture and said ‘already did. Friday, 9pm,bbc2.
I was howling and that was the day I became a Hugh Grant fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes he posted a long tweet, saying how brave etc etc he was 🤮 alot of replies from people disagreeing with him.
he’s been sacked from the Loraine show. Hasn’t been on there in ages. This is probably better in a new thread though. A Dan Wotton thread.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to bed but will be catching up tomorrow. To use the phrase of someone famous, “be kind”.

• Haha
Im suprised he blocked a Handsome Hunk
soon as the smartphone = Twitter came out he basically became an expert on everything.
there's time having proper experts on the show is pointless. He knows everything
He's the one celeb I can honestly say has made my skin crawl for years, I spend a lot of time
in hospitals having infusions etc and they always have a TV playing and every single item he made about him.

holly is a different person when he's not around the pair together its 99% his views and she agrees

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.