Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think MM has been a loose cannon since the summer. Way upthread is MM, a chunkier man than the earlier boyish images, on Instagram. He posted a short film saying he had a new job on LW, that was posted in July. That was probably just after the friendship ended, probably terminated by PS. He has been stressed since then, tetchy and rude to colleagues, and probably worried whether MM would start chatting to the papers. Stress does that to you, makes you thin.

Daily Mirror run this story and it got lost with the recent events but a lot of the tabloids
have been running negative stories about him. The Holly story was clearly BS but the stories
about Ruth she never once denied it.

Reactions: 4
It reminds me of that tv drama about Jeremy Thorpe where Hugh Grant was the predatory older guy who manipulated the young guy who does the voice of Paddington then dumped him
I can’t watch Paddington as I have a mental image of Hugh Grant with the Vaseline 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute total narcissistic little twirp.
PS had two twitter accounts for the haters so that he could give them a piece of his mind then block them.... god that bloke is so up his own arse never mine anyone else’s!

Then his wife having a secret twitter account to check up on him, maybe she didn’t know his alleged secret past after all🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you need to keep tabs on him on twitter 🤨

Yeah, sure the secret Twitter account was to keep an eye on the "furious haters" 😂

We believe ya Phil 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yep Brilliant post and summed up everything wrong with this
But it looks like ITV are in full control of this, the amount of articles even removed from google
in 48 hrs is just incredible. would explain why various forums are removing threads for really weak reasons.

Sad thing Joan Collins used to be a regular guest on This Morning cant see her being back there anytime soon :(
Joan Collins went right up in my estimation today. Piers looked like he had been told to shut down any comments about PS, but had the expression on his face which suggested he would like to say plenty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I last saw him a year or so ago he has aged almost a decade
I was so shocked at his appearance o_O

Reactions: 2
I am relieved that Tattle Life is able to allow people to voice an opinion without being banned or moderated out like most of the tabloid press. There are a number of topics which the newspapers will not allow comments on at all, for example the McCanns. What we are seeing at the moment with the Schofield case is a powerful tv company controlling what you can read or contribute on the internet.
Money talks and at the same time makes people silent and strangely lose their memory.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't want to speculate, but we all know how rife HIV was in the 80's....
That was my 1st thought, his recent non stories have been how be was in the Chiswick boys club doing drugs and no one knew etc, one of the lads etc in the 80s.. Strippers etc yea mate whatever 🙄

Reactions: 5
Its disgusting if this is the case. Phil has sat on that sofa an been a hypocrite then it would seem.
All the guests and times when he has reported on cases of wrongdoing and he would be sitting there as a hypocrite.
I really hope these stories are just gossip.
The whole of ITV would be under investigation if it was swept under a carpet for years.

Reactions: 12
He said he had a secret twitter account for stalking his haters, i read an interview with him, I mean, that is so pathetic and insecure, not funny at all
some time ago one of the gogglebox families really didnt like him.
he went on and on about the fact this family didnt like him. You could see how pissed off he was getting

Reactions: 8
Its disgusting if this is the case. Phil has sat on that sofa an been a hypocrite then it would seem.
All the guests and times when he has reported on cases of wrongdoing and he would be sitting there as a hypocrite.
I really hope these stories are just gossip.
The whole of ITV would be under investigation if it was swept under a carpet for years.
Wonder if his own name was on that list he handed to David Cameron....? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all this stuff about pip will stop them winning a nta next year? Finally giving someone else a chance.

Reactions: 12
Joan Collins went right up in my estimation today. Piers looked like he had been told to shut down any comments about PS, but had the expression on his face which suggested he would like to say plenty.
Yes same here.
you could see by the way she was talking it wasnt trying to make trouble but just talking straight
and removing all the fluff that's been wrapped around this. After he handed that list to Cameron
the arrogance he displayed was just unreal, until I just found him a very overrated presenter he brushed it off
like nothing had happened.

Reactions: 10
Anyone fancy doing an updated timeline so far, for the newbies and lurkers? starting with the photo of Phillip with Matthew in way before 2015? I’m useless at timelines.

Reactions: 4
The runaway train rolled down the track and she blew, Whoo Whoo!
this thread is so fast I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.