Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute total narcissistic little twirp.
PS had two twitter accounts for the haters so that he could give them a piece of his mind then block them.... god that bloke is so up his own arse never mine anyone else’s!

Then his wife having a secret twitter account to check up on him, maybe she didn’t know his alleged secret past after all🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you need to keep tabs on him on twitter 🤨

Reactions: 7
Would be a great case for a hotshot lawyer as it’s not a straightforward sacking- there’s potential for allegations of grooming/ harassment/ abuse/ coercion/ lying/ nepotism and blackmail. ITV must be sweating over this.
If I were MM I would be Shopping for the best lawyer in town (aka Levi’s 😉😉😂 for those who follow the Ingham thread!)
Has Christopher been talking to Matthew? He's more likely to speak to PS, a fellow groomer

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't heard it on lbc today and you used to hear it quite regularly
No matter what, this is bound affect whether advertisers want him endorsing their products, and it is nothing to do with his sexuality. Usually, companies choose someone who is seen by the public as a trustworthy figure. This weekend's events prove PS is anything but.

Reactions: 9
Thanks so much, great post!
yep Brilliant post and summed up everything wrong with this
But it looks like ITV are in full control of this, the amount of articles even removed from google
in 48 hrs is just incredible. would explain why various forums are removing threads for really weak reasons.

Sad thing Joan Collins used to be a regular guest on This Morning cant see her being back there anytime soon :(

Reactions: 8
Was wondering if people above are alluding to thinking that PS may have an illness like that due to his significant weight loss? Maye I'm completely off though.
That’s not what I was getting at, I just meant knowing him in the LGBTQ scene. Maybe I’m reading too much into it?!

Reactions: 4
It’s been tweeted more than enough to have Phillip Schofields name trending on Twitter the last two days but guess what it hasn’t!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't want to speculate, but we all know how rife HIV was in the 80's....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.