Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'We Buy Any Car.com' advert just came on ITV and it is a super short version with only PS' voice over on it. It looks like they don't want PS' face and corny sketch with the kitten. The advert couldn't have been made shorter if they tried.
I haven't heard it on lbc today and you used to hear it quite regularly

Reactions: 4
what a bunch of adorable sweethearts you all are 🥰
I know right?! We are lovely! ❤

Yet according to most Instagrammers, we're a hate forum full of nasty, vindictive cunts who have made them all suicidal 🙄😂

Only because we call them out on their gifted/ad/collabs/money-making bullshit and pathological lying.

Honestly, I have seen some great support here on Tattle for people struggling with all types of issues. Definitely not just a hate forum! 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Fred and his ghastly jumpers were vile. I always hoped when he jumped across the map that he would fall in!! Why on earth did someone who knew in himself that he had been bothering kids apply for a job on national tv which would put him in the public eye.
I bet PS would have my back, well maybe 40 years ago when I was a young teenage boy he would try, maybe not now im an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm new here - and Gay. Yes, I was on 'The Sun' Site earlier today. Dan Wooton was full of praise for PS.
He joined in with all the, 'Brave' garbage. He also went way over the top and said that PS 'Coming Out'
would 'Change Lives'. He said it all, in a Video, that he put on 'The Sun' Site, on Friday.

I've also seen 'Gay Activist' Peter Tatchell saying that PS is 'Brave', and that, by 'Coming Out', he will encourage
Gay Teenagers to be less afraid to be themselves. PS waited until he was 57, to 'Come Out', for goodness sake!
He's 'taught' Gay Teenagers to think that it is terribly shameful to be Gay! Mr. Tatchell is very naive, if he can't
see that!

All I see PS doing, is being a 100% dishonest, coward. How can that 'Change Lives' and give courage to
Gay Teenagers, who are scared to openly be themselves? All that PS has taught them, is that being Gay,
is so shameful and awful, that it is best to hide it, Marry a Female, and - maybe - reveal your true self
when you are nearly 60! Why are some Gay Men going on as if PS is 'Brave'? They are truly backing the
wrong Horse!

Also, a Gay On-Line Site - 'Pink News', is having a go, at Joan Collins, for what she said about PS, on
'Good Morning Britain'. It says that it is: 'How not to react when someone comes out'. It means that,
by not 100% supporting him, with 'How Brave!', she was being awful towards him! This is how it is,
with some Gay People. We are all supposed to stick together, no matter what. We are 'awful' people,
if we don't support the likes of PS! Even though, he's made it look like being Gay, is a terrible way to
be, and it is best to pretend not to be! How is that good for other Gay People? It is not!
Thanks so much, great post!

Reactions: 3
A few more comments from Twitter, for those tattlers that don't tweet.

I'm tired but can't stop following and reading all the comments 😂 😂
If this was a forced announcement biggest mistake he's made not saying so
truth will always come out. In the Holly interview he said he wasnt in a relationship with a man
in the sun interview he declined to answer the question!!! in the spate of 24hrs

Reactions: 13
See that behaviour, exposing his bottom on social media. Just why would you do that? Attention seeking and narcisisstic.
I have always thought he showed classic Narcassist traits, thinks hes the only one who knows about social media, always portraying the perfect image, divide and conquer when it came to people who didn't feed his narcissism, ie fern Briton etc

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder what, ooh it’s late, brain gone. Comedian who takes no prisoners, Uk version Office.
what does he say?

Reactions: 1
Gareth Thomas (rugby) was in a similar situation, was married and then came out. He has been on this morning last year when he announced he was HIV positive. He is very active on social media so I was surprised he hasn’t made a comment of support?!! Maybe he knows more!

Reactions: 14
The only thing about that would be that he could go to an Employment Tribunal for adjudication, and everything would be discussed in court. The employment contracts for people in the television industry may have a clause about not giving confidential information to the press.
Would be a great case for a hotshot lawyer as it’s not a straightforward sacking- there’s potential for allegations of grooming/ harassment/ abuse/ coercion/ lying/ nepotism and blackmail. ITV must be sweating over this.
If I were MM I would be Shopping for the best lawyer in town (aka Levi’s 😉😉😂 for those who follow the Ingham thread!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gareth Thomas (rugby) was in a similar situation, was married and then came out. He has been on this morning last year when he announced he was HIV positive. He is very active on social media so I was surprised he hasn’t made a comment of support?!! Maybe he knows more!
Was wondering if people above are alluding to thinking that PS may have an illness like that due to his significant weight loss? Maye I'm completely off though.

Reactions: 9
Gareth was going to be outed by a paper I think about being HIV. I seem to recall the paper told his parents before he did. Which is quite spectacularly cruel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.