Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could we forget- every time he jumped on that bloody map - a giant leap for paedophilia VILE!!!😡
Fred and his ghastly jumpers were vile. I always hoped when he jumped across the map that he would fall in!! Why on earth did someone who knew in himself that he had been bothering kids apply for a job on national tv which would put him in the public eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Ken doll. The human ken doll was on TM a few weeks ago because they are having a sex change i remember thinking Phil was bemused with her and wasnt very understanding.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just thinking if Phil is genuine and was wanting to come out for no other reason (which clearly isn’t the case) than just wanting to be himself. Would you really do it during a time when you are on two big shows instead of doing a quick statement during his 2 month holiday during the summer. To me that completely says it all that there was more to it than what he says.
So rushed. A quick insta story, a 10 min interview followed by a quick chat with the sun. Damage litigation and back to henley on thames where his wife is baking scones amd drinking tea. You couldnt make it up !

Reactions: 16
Fred and his ghastly jumpers were vile. I always hoped when he jumped across the map that he would fall in!! Why on earth did someone who knew in himself that he had been bothering kids apply for a job on national tv which would put him in the public eye.
I didn’t like the bloke he wasn’t entertaining or good looking or funny, just weird.

Reactions: 4
The deletion of accounts and twitter posts etc is deeply disturbing. I can’t bear how much we are manipulated by the rich and powerful trying to change or control the narrative.
This thread is shocking if even half the tit is true!
It is the manipulation which has been the issue here, not his sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im another Digital Spy refugee if you'll allow me to join you?

Yesterday I received two warnings for talking about this subject, and three threads, including one that has run for over two years and was originally started to discuss Philips bizare behaviour on social media (uploading photos of his bare arse on snapchat, the pics are still out there if you have strong stomach and wish to look. Not a pretty sight!). ITV are all over the forum like a heat seeking misile, a few weeks ago a thread about Ant McPartlin and his divorce from Lisa was also deleted. It really stinks.
There’s an ant and dec thread - knock yourself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope MM is ok.

I think Philip had a thing for him when he was a slim teen and as he grew into an adult he lost interest.

It's a bit like the Jen Aniston Apple TV show.

MM doesn't have the looks or talent to make it and that must be hard to take along with being ditched by someone he's probably idealised since he met at age 10.
Apparantly Phil and Holly are shown on a TV screen in one episode of that TV show 🤯
I'll try to find it..
There was something written about it
EDIT
Previous poster has it posted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He's becoming more frail looking and hunched over by the day, his seedy past coming back to bite him has obviously had an effect
No matter how much shade oompa loompa foundation the makeup artists shovel on

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He's becoming more frail looking and hunched over by the day, his seedy past coming back to bite him has obviously had an effect
No matter how much shade oompa loompa foundation the makeup artists shovel on
There's something going on with that extreme weight loss imo.

Reactions: 18
Apparantly Phil and Holly are shown on a TV screen in one episode of that TV show 🤯
I'll try to find it..
There was something written about it
Someone above just posted it.

bleeping shocking the show about a presenter taking advantage of a runner featured schofe!!! The runner in that show ended up committing suicide

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.