Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the picture where he 'accidentally' revealed his bottom while on holiday in the Maldives, with the snapchat text "Love the outside shower...snorkellers look down not up right?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" suggesting he was soliciting diving enthusiasts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I will! ' Painkiller addictions' my arse! ;)
Well he said he has ADHD also, which means if he was mixing prescription adhd meds, one kind in particular, you don't feel drunk on them, and contrary to popular belief, adhd stimulants actually make you sleep and slow down if you do have adhd. (I know this from having adhd myself πŸ˜‰)
Tramadol also apparently, but I'm sure he wasn't on adhd meds, just snifter quite frankly

Reactions: 7
I've just seen the picture where he 'accidentally' revealed his bottom while on holiday in the Maldives, with the snapchat text "Love the outside shower...snorkellers look down not up right?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" suggesting he was soliciting diving enthusiasts
Shame there weren’t any conger eels around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
See that behaviour, exposing his bottom on social media. Just why would you do that? Attention seeking and narcisisstic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The 'We Buy Any Car.com' advert just came on ITV and it is a super short version with only PS' voice over on it. It looks like they don't want PS' face and corny sketch with the kitten. The advert couldn't have been made shorter if they tried.
Sky ran the "Goat Yoga"one.

Reactions: 1
When I saw him recently for the first time in awhile, I don't want to say what my first thought was:oops:

• Haha
Speaking of Ken doll. The human ken doll was on TM a few weeks ago because they are having a sex change i remember thinking Phil was bemused with her and wasnt very understanding.
I read an interview with them, their name was Rodriguez, they were on BB, I always was fascinated by him, and liked him. They look beautiful 😍

Reactions: 2
Has Dan Wooton said anything?
I'm new here - and Gay. Yes, I was on 'The Sun' Site earlier today. Dan Wooton was full of praise for PS.
He joined in with all the, 'Brave' garbage. He also went way over the top and said that PS 'Coming Out'
would 'Change Lives'. He said it all, in a Video, that he put on 'The Sun' Site, on Friday.

I've also seen 'Gay Activist' Peter Tatchell saying that PS is 'Brave', and that, by 'Coming Out', he will encourage
Gay Teenagers to be less afraid to be themselves. PS waited until he was 57, to 'Come Out', for goodness sake!
He's 'taught' Gay Teenagers to think that it is terribly shameful to be Gay! Mr. Tatchell is very naive, if he can't
see that!

All I see PS doing, is being a 100% dishonest, coward. How can that 'Change Lives' and give courage to
Gay Teenagers, who are scared to openly be themselves? All that PS has taught them, is that being Gay,
is so shameful and awful, that it is best to hide it, Marry a Female, and - maybe - reveal your true self
when you are nearly 60! Why are some Gay Men going on as if PS is 'Brave'? They are truly backing the
wrong Horse!

Also, a Gay On-Line Site - 'Pink News', is having a go, at Joan Collins, for what she said about PS, on
'Good Morning Britain'. It says that it is: 'How not to react when someone comes out'. It means that,
by not 100% supporting him, with 'How Brave!', she was being awful towards him! This is how it is,
with some Gay People. We are all supposed to stick together, no matter what. We are 'awful' people,
if we don't support the likes of PS! Even though, he's made it look like being Gay, is a terrible way to
be, and it is best to pretend not to be! How is that good for other Gay People? It is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
See that behaviour, exposing his bottom on social media. Just why would you do that? Attention seeking and narcisisstic.
It was those pictures triggered one of the best threads on DS
because everything about those holiday picutres were so fake,
this is from 13th jan 2019!

He made sure everyone knew how happy and perfect the relationship was.

Reactions: 8
If big brother was still on I'd love MM to go on the celeb version like they've done with others to spill the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If people like Imogen Thomas can have a ”career” just because she slept with a footballer, why can’t he.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.