Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as per the sacking thing. I’d imagine a contract in tv would be that you can’t sell stories on the talents private lives: which is what MM is alleged to have been planning. He’s therefore committed gross misconduct and is instantly sackable ( if true )

Reactions: 4
Welcome to New Tattlers, incase any of you are being influenced by any instagrammers we also do a goodine in uncovering their bullshit!
Just search out your fav instagrammer and get ready to waste a few hours.

Particular highlights being the money grabbing Mrs Hinch, the Downfall of MOD and FOD, Brummy Mummy's terrible poetry.. And more.

*Not trying to derail thread at all but there is a lot of tea on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Another noob here and seeing it was this topic that drew me in, thought it might as well be the place to say 'hi'! I

Was all for supporting Phil last Friday (despite not being a fan) but there seems to have been a raging shitstorm going on in the background and I'm more baffled than ever! No doubt more will emerge. Joan Collins dropped her clanger today which suggests that the whole 'disclosure' thing was a bit of a sham in terms of what many in showbiz circles already knew. Don't give a crap about Phil's sexual orientation but don't like being manipulated for sympathy either. The truth will out.

(Oh, and, yes....have sidled over from DS- same username...)

Reactions: 33
I think Fern and Rylan would be a great combo
I love Fern too funny.... and Rylan. And chuck in Allison Hammond shes proper crackers. Itwouldbe all giggles. Cool threesome from 3 from different generations.
I loved Allison since Big Brother.
Remember her on that chair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Welcome to New Tattlers, incase any of you are being influenced by any instagrammers we also do a goodine in uncovering their bullshit!

Particular highlights being the money grabbing Mrs Hinch, the Downfall of MOD and FOD, Brummy Mummy's terrible poetry.. And more.

*Not trying to serial thread at all but there is a lot of tea on here!
I joined because of Clemmie hence my name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

*Not trying to serial thread at all but there is a lot of tea on here!
Always like tea with cereal serial! :)

Reactions: 1
another digital spy escapee here.

Comments about Fern - wasn’t P particularly sanctimonious about her lying about her gastric band?
That’s one of the reasons I could never stand him this ‘holier than thou’ spotless image.

I wonder how long it is before he takes an enforced break.
going to be fun seeing how the ratings fair. Noticed the last 24hrs a shift from all the isnt he brave.
the clean up on the internet really stinks. DS hasnt been this harsh over a topic in years even the comments in the Joan collins
thread are being edited or removed and its not even mentioned his name just This morning!!! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 11
its obvious The Sun was gunna run a story on MM & PS but they warned PS a few days prior, leaving him with no choice but to publicly come out & then let the sun have the exclusive interview after coming out in exchange for them then not running the MM story.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
as per the sacking thing. I’d imagine a contract in tv would be that you can’t sell stories on the talents private lives: which is what MM is alleged to have been planning. He’s therefore committed gross misconduct and is instantly sackable ( if true )
I think if it involves grooming and taking advantage of a minor it all gets on wobbly grounds

Reactions: 17
it would make a lot more sense.
Might be wrong but most tabloids if planning a weekend story inform the person
either Thursday or Friday about the story for comment. And seeing he looked like a stunned mullet on friday
I think something was brewing for the sunday papers for def. No one at this morning even knew anything about phils interview until the morning itself, guests were frantically cancelled so it hadnt been in the pipeline for months. If you are gay for 57 years why suddenly decide on a random friday morning to come out. All too weird.

Reactions: 34
God, he hasn’t been touching up Vickery has he? This Morning has had a sex pest before remember- Fred the Weatherman
How could we forget- every time he jumped on that bloody map - a giant leap for paedophilia VILE!!!😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Kim call him a phoney. I bet if she was on tomorrow she would be unfiltered!
Makes more sense now why him and Coleen (in the mood for dancing) nolan are best mates
another one who's utterly fake,

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.