Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gay man here and ive never been confused to wonder if im Bi. Never have heard that from any other total gay in the community either. Never have contemplated being with a woman either.
I hope I'm not being offensive and implying there is a stereotypical 'gaydar' but were you surprised about Phillip being gay? I always thought he seemed a bit sexless tbh.

Reactions: 7
Phillip has been completely absent from twitter since #matthewmcgreevy
It will be interesting to see what he next posts

Reactions: 5
I hope I'm not being offensive and implying there is a stereotypical 'gaydar' but were you surprised about Phillip being gay? I always thought he seemed a bit sexless tbh.
Gordon the Gopher Was definitely the sex symbol. He had charisma too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The silence from Phil on this matter says it all. He's never been one to shy away from defending himself before. Ie Fern and Amanda.
I reckon hes said a fair bit. No one in the industry ever thought phil would come out the fact he did is quite momentous. He was still wearing his wedding ring today. The whole sorry thing is quite a messy situation really.

Reactions: 2
Ive never really thought of his sexuality to be fair. So it came as surprise to me and i was happy for him but the thought he has been with a 15 year old boy triggers me as i was raped at 17 totally different situation BUT cant believe ive been supporting someone like that for 2 days makes me sick

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
i used to watch TM when Fern and Phil used to present. When she left it became apparent they were no longer friends. I thought it was to do with him earning more than her but was there more to it?

Reactions: 7
you can't really imagine ps getting on top of you and giving u a good hammering, can we ladies, lets b honest, hes v sexless o_O(n):m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I hope we have Ruth and Eamonn, Rylan and Amanda.

Not Rochelle and Marv - they are crap and managed by Molly Schofield.
Need a big old broom for a big clear out.

Haven’t seen much about SimonSchofield who was running the theatre production company. Who is he, not a relative, but how did Philip end up associated with him? They also do a show together where PS sings and is the MC. Like to know a bit more about him. He has featured in MM tweets and has been in photos with PS and MM.

Reactions: 16
A bit like Sir Cliff? I know what you mean. Maybe that’s a pre-requisite when one has a voracious appetite for boys??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He would still be on the credits because ITV would not to raise suspicions. We are not supposed to know who MM is remember.

Reactions: 2
you can't really imagine ps getting on top of you and giving u a good hammering, can we ladies, lets b honest, hes v sexless o_O(n):m
I always thought he was asexual and quite ruthless, 2 words that are weird to use together I know, but it's just that aura he has 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I completely accept that being gay wasn’t accepted 30 years ago so understand why he kept it quiet. However, he’s traded on being a family man, all while cheating for years.
I thought we’d moved on from those sorts of fawning reveals. It’s so obvious to everyone it was forced. Just be gay!!! But don’t be a seedy liar.
100%

Reactions: 6
Why would Rylan speak out. Another presenter on This Morning and working in other ITV Shows.

As for Fern Britton didnt she last week prior to Philips annoucement annouce her divorce from this morning stand in chef Phil Vickery. BOTH have links to This Morning. She use to be Phils main co presenter and he still has a chef slot

Hmmm it does seem a little coincidential that these couple linked to This Morning release this news the same week as a This Morning Host..

Just saying. God hopefully no story here... I liked Fern Britton on This Morning. Id love her back on it for her sniggering alone 🤗

Reactions: 12
I hope we have Ruth and Eamonn, Rylan and Amanda.

Not Rochelle and Marv - they are crap and managed by Molly Schofield.
Need a big old broom for a big clear out.

Haven’t seen much about SimonSchofield who was running the theatre production company. Who is he, not a relative, but how did Philip end up associated with him? They also do a show together where PS sings and is the MC. Like to know a bit more about him. He has featured in MM tweets and has been in photos with PS and MM.
I think they are cousins but they look nothing alike

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.