Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all Iโ€™m new here and canโ€™t skate and donโ€™t like Phil.
is that ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but read it all over the last few days, I Googled Philip schofield damage control as soon as I heard the news and was sent here ๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG, all my thoughts of him over the years have been worded here by others.
I find him extremely creepy and smarmy since the 1st time i saw him ๐Ÿคฎ
And its a total cover up, and he should be ashamed of himself, vile repugnant creature (not for being gay I hasten to add ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Reactions: 22
Welcome to all the people migrating from Digital Spy ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

ShowbizGosQueen here (but banned years ago following several rule breaks - libellous comments and disruptive behaviour ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚)

Probably why I like it here so much ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Welcome to all the people migrating from Digital Spy ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

ShowBizGosQueen here (but banned years ago following several rule breaks - libellous comments and disruptive behaviour ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚)

Probably why I like it here so much ๐Ÿ˜
I hover on digital spy on occasion, I found this site last year when i was disgusted y Caroline flack.. And then again a few days ago, freedom of speech is welcome here it appears ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m so tired but I know when I wake up In the morning there will probably be another thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bloody love being a Tattler....big Hello to all the new guys who have come over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
the only part i'm not clear about is why carole mcgiffin would help to leak it if deleted post on digitalspy is true, does she have beef with ps? is she friends with the current loose women crew? its all v weard :alien:

I wonder if Pip contacting female fans in the same way, or was it just the boys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
there has been a massive clean on the internet in General.
DS was typical one of the threads has been going well over a year,. based around how Smug he's become
stories of co presenters and how every single year he wont post endless pictures how happy they are as a couple.
It really was at parody levels.

Fern Britton who of course they never felll out has remained totally silent. Amanda holden posted some cryptic messages also.
Still at a loss why ITV have kept giving him more and more power,

From a source of mine...

"Established between him and wife for many years that Friday night was gay night and heโ€™d stay at his London flat - runner story is true as well. All covered up for sake of the show and his rep"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This (now 3) threads have kept me up the last 2 nights way past bedtime ๐Ÿ˜‚
Good work though people, im shocked he was on DOI last night and he's still looking as smug as ever ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.