Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darren.lit

Just thinking if Phil is genuine and was wanting to come out for no other reason (which clearly isn’t the case) than just wanting to be himself. Would you really do it during a time when you are on two big shows instead of doing a quick statement during his 2 month holiday during the summer. To me that completely says it all that there was more to it than what he says.

Reactions: 23

Pureheart

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but read it all over the last few days, I Googled Philip schofield damage control as soon as I heard the news and was sent here 😂
OMG, all my thoughts of him over the years have been worded here by others.
I find him extremely creepy and smarmy since the 1st time i saw him 🤮
And its a total cover up, and he should be ashamed of himself, vile repugnant creature (not for being gay I hasten to add 😂)

Reactions: 22

Clemmieinwonderlust

Gay man here and ive never been confused to wonder if im Bi. Never have heard that from any other total gay in the community either. Never have contemplated being with a woman either.

• Heart

Loulu2020

If someone is a victim of possible grooming we should be supportive of them. They barely have a voice due to such coverups. How is thay fair? In this day and age?
He may be an adult now but that doesnt give any one the right to treat them badly if thats whats happened. Esp if they were groomed from a minor if rumours are true.

Making jokes about the victims name supports people getting away wrongdoings. It flips the seriousness of the story of victims.
Makes them feel more vunerable too.

• Heart

2xblended

VIP Member
...why is he always replying to teens on snapchat (there’s loads more screenshots) I can only assume he knew when he created his account that SnapChat was the most popular social app amongst exclusively teens. I don’t see or hear of other 57 year old men and women on it and it’s by far his most used social media, with the exception of this past weekend he is on there posting and interacting multiple times a day and well in to the early hours ! 😖
I keep going back and forth on this. Are we jumping the gun and incorrectly connecting dots that aren't connected, or has he really done something sinister? At this point, frankly, it's all conjecture.
BUT THEN- you have the internet being wiped clean of all mention of these connections, and screenshots like this coming out...and dammit I try to be rational and fair, but I have no choice but to think that something seriously dodgy is going on. :oops:
How many of these high profile abuse-of-power cases have we seen in recent times? It's deeply disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Sad

TheMotherHen-Kathryn

i don't watch much itv, so don't know some of these young whippersnappers. but i did see that michael barrymore documentary. was dreadful about the pool thermometer
Another ITV “legend” 👀 not a bit of wonder they have so many phone in competitions... it’s to pay for all these legal fees

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Villanelly

VIP Member
How the hell have I only just found this place??! So so sick of the po faced, holy than thous over on DS stifling any sort of debate and god forbid, humour!

Hello btw *waves*

• Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
some time ago one of the gogglebox families really didnt like him.
he went on and on about the fact this family didnt like him. You could see how pissed off he was getting
Yes it was June's husband Leon he absolutely detested PS

• Heart
  • Haha

Chinwag

I’ve just seen a claim Ruth put her foot down and “took the runner” with her over to Loose Women after Phillip had a falling out with him and tried to get rid of him from ITV all together. So the falling out with Ruth probably did stem from this situation. I believe that’s why Phillip snapped at her and cut her off her live link from Loose Women and that’s why she didn’t waste any time firing in an official complaint about him 👀

Reactions: 20