Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the guy who runs the 2 faced theatre company that Matthew mcgreevy went to? Did he introduce them? Is he passing on young boys to Phillip schofield? Wonder if something went on with him and Phil when he was young! Why isn't anyone looking into all this! Where is the police! If my child went to that theatre company I would be calling the police right now!
One of my earlier posts mentions that this shot is from the UK tour of Dr Doolittle. So they have known each other since 2001 at the very least. They have worked together on a stage show too - SS is a singer, and PS has sung in his show and MCed them. And then they are associated through the 2 faced theatre company. Wonder why it’s called that?

Reactions: 7
It’s fascinating that people are skirting around the Powell issue as it was rumoured (long before the current debacle) that he and Schofield had a long term relationship. The fact that people are alluding to Powell makes it clear that there are insiders spilling the beans here. I have been to one of Phil’s shows behind the scenes and he seemed aloof. I have no personal insight into salacious rumours but know someone who works in the business too, that person idolised him at one point.

On a side note James Grant/YMU do have a horrible cartel like stranglehold on the industry, it would be nice to see this come to an end. Their strategies are antiquated and unfit for purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
ACAS NDA in the workplace

Example
An employer asks a new employee to sign an NDA in a rush on their first day of the job. The employee does not have time to read and understand the NDA.

The employee later experiences sexual harassment at work. They think they cannot talk about it because they signed an NDA and are not sure what it covered.
This would also be the case of a vulnerable star struck teenager who would do anything for his childhood hero and mentor
As apparently, as read online, ITV staff have said that Smug Mug (PS) was helping younger members of staff (runners were mentioned) to come to terms with their sexuality, hence smug mug was known to be openly gay at ITV

• Wow
ACAS NDA in the workplace

Example
An employer asks a new employee to sign an NDA in a rush on their first day of the job. The employee does not have time to read and understand the NDA.

The employee later experiences sexual harassment at work. They think they cannot talk about it because they signed an NDA and are not sure what it covered.
That’s interesting, thanks for sharing. Do you know if there’s an expiration date for an NDA?

Reactions: 3
At first glance it appears the story has disappeared from all the tabloids?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
 Hi! New today, what an amazing find! Congrats all, this place is amazing! I also am a DS member.
I am ashamed to say I am too addicted to this ongoing story😂😂

I felt for a while PS was too big for his boots, the Cameron thing was awful and Ruth apologising instead of PS made me so mad.
He went down in my estimation then.
I saw TM live on Friday and no, I didn't find it emotional, the cynic in me went, why now? I felt he was acting and loving the attention.

His wife and girls were my first thought... How awful for them to have this blown apart on telly, probably because PS was getting there before MM

I wonder if MM had enough of being the plaything and being sidelined.....

My lovely brother is Gay, in a relationship with a man with an ex wife and kids and that man lives in the family home with his exwife. Let me tell you my brother is neglected at "family" times, he was on his own all during Xmas and new year because his "partner" had family things to do, I begged him to come to us but he was hoping he would see his partner... he didn't 😞

If all we read on here, twitter etc is correct, how is it that PS is continuing like nothing is going on. Itv and his colleagues protecting him.. (Joan Collins was epic yesterday 😂😂)
The bare faced lies... I am not in the least bit homophobic but when TM came on yesterday morning, my stomach churned, I could not watch him there on the screen as if butter wouldn't melt, and his dumb sidekick beside him enabling the behaviour.... I turned it off.

It all stinks.... As people have said Piers looked like he was biting his tongue. He rips into people for far less, he must be under orders to keep it zipped.

Where this story goes will be interesting....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think we'll have a repeat of the Ulrika situation when the papers were circling but knew they couldn't reveal then Matthew Wright dropped the name 'by accident'. Joan Collins did half a job of it yesterday so we just need someone else to put the knife in and sanctimonious Phil could be revealed as a serial groomer.

Reactions: 20
That’s interesting, thanks for sharing. Do you know if there’s an expiration date for an NDA?
I don't know, I think there has to be a definite timescale though, makes sense.
Although I did read this, so MM could break it, bolded words

If an employer is considering using an NDA, they should look carefully on a case-by-case basis to see if:

• it’s definitely needed, for example some issues might be already covered by data protection law (GDPR)
  • it could cause serious moral or ethical issues
  • it’ll cause any other negative outcomes or effects

Reactions: 5
Not sure how it works for personal NDA's but the one I signed expired two years after I left the job that required me to sign it.

Reactions: 3
I mentioned Powell, but I am not an insider I can assure you! I was not aware of Schofe and PP being in a relationship before, that’s interesting. I did always think that poor Anthea had married a gay man. And then a duplicitous creep in Bovey but that’s a different thread altogether

I have thought for a long time (years) about all the connections and the reach of James Grant Mgt and how they all mesh together. It seems such a small showbiz world and all the big names seem to fan out from JG or whatever it is called now.

Times are different now. They can try and lock down stuff from getting out. Too much info gets posted, you can do your own detective work without leaving your favourite chair.

I do think there is more to this story than a much lauded (by his showbiz pals) middle aged man coming out as gay, who it turns out has been in a bearded marriage (in later years, perhaps not from the start) but who’s as been having a consensual gay relationship with a much younger but legal guy. If it was just that, it would be a few raised eyebrows, but it is the coverup.

Because ITV allowed him airtime when they knew it was a knee jerk to potential MM media activity makes you think it is a tip of an iceberg.

Reactions: 13
I knew he’d appear on Sunday and yesterday morning, but surely PS won’t turn up for work today and we will get the press release saying that recent events have taken their toll etc etc etc. They did it so perfectly with Ant. We would probably all be OK with accepting a relationship between PS and MM - just - but it’s the way all the twitter posts are being removed and there’s no reporting on it and no sign of any denial or explanation or indeed MM at all. It just looks so so so bad for PS and ITV.

Reactions: 10
I knew he’d appear on Sunday and yesterday morning, but surely PS won’t turn up for work today and we will get the press release saying that recent events have taken their toll etc etc etc. They did it so perfectly with Ant. We would probably all be OK with accepting a relationship between PS and MM - just - but it’s the way all the twitter posts are being removed and there’s no reporting on it and no sign of any denial or explanation or indeed MM at all. It just looks so so so bad for PS and ITV.
And Holly

Morning all, have people been up all night?
the thing that irks me is Ruth being there to comfort and support Phil on his big reveal when it was she who made the formal complaint about him.
was the complaint ever verified?
the whole thing stinks and is getting smellier by the minute
she was prob forced to and I bet secretly she thought right now you're are out and Proud everything will come to light what's been going on.

If you want to see someone look further in to all this then go to Shaun Attwoods Youtube channel and leave him a comment on his latest video asking him to look into and talk about the Phillip Schofield rumours. He’s covered everything Prince Andrew to the point where mainstream media were using his investigative work. He gets the views and inside sources trust and work with him. Ex Scotland Yard officers share info with him, journalists, people that work inside government and entertainment. He has been doing a lot of work around elite celebrity criminal organisations and grooming gangs recently.

He reads his comments and won’t shy away from covering this subject if he is made aware of everything. Also worth getting in contact with Sonia Poulton a journalist who takes an interest in this and is known for covering the alternative theories about the McCaans.

https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatthttps://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mentioned Powell, but I am not an insider I can assure you! I was not aware of Schofe and PP being in a relationship before, that’s interesting. I did always think that poor Anthea had married a gay man. And then a duplicitous creep in Bovey but that’s a different thread altogether

I have thought for a long time (years) about all the connections and the reach of James Grant Mgt and how they all mesh together. It seems such a small showbiz world and all the big names seem to fan out from JG or whatever it is called now.

Times are different now. They can try and lock down stuff from getting out. Too much info gets posted, you can do your own detective work without leaving your favourite chair.

I do think there is more to this story than a much lauded (by his showbiz pals) middle aged man coming out as gay, who it turns out has been in a bearded marriage (in later years, perhaps not from the start) but who’s as been having a consensual gay relationship with a much younger but legal guy. If it was just that, it would be a few raised eyebrows, but it is the coverup.

Because ITV allowed him airtime when they knew it was a knee jerk to potential MM media activity makes you think it is a tip of an iceberg.
Oh indeed I agree totally, just like Harvey weinsten is the tip of another iceberg 😉
Smug mug could be using the same trick weinsten and cosby used..
They used a walking frame or had to lean on people to appear as frail old men..
Nothing would surprise me anymore with itv unfortunately
Something deep and dark will come out sooner rather than later..

• Sad
she was prob forced to and I bet secretly she thought right now you're are out and Proud everything will come to light what's been going on.
Exactly. They are part of the same management team. I reckon that was sprung on them tight at the last minute. What else could they do but go along with it. Explains Eamonn's cringeworthy uncle comments. They clearly hadn't had time to coach them too!😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.