Phillip Schofield #29 Phil has done a runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rank privilege of wealth and fame?

Reactions: 6
Because it was agreed as fact by the prosecution and defence and therefore no cross was required

Nothing to do with wealth and privilege. Statement is agreed by both parties. Of no use to cross it. Happens in every case before the courts in the Uk every day. Its just read out

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I also think it’s to do with a kind of age perspective. David has only been around since the early 2000s, whereas people remember Schofe from his Joseph days and maybe presume he’s a lot older. And I think people in general are more accepting of what they deem to be “older” people committing sex crimes because “it’s how it was back then”. eg my Mum’s forever saying, “back in my day, it was normal!” Whereas now I think she (and people like her) expects people to be more “enlightened”. Does that even make any sense? It did in my head, hah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just a thought, could Phil have a super injection based on MM mental health? Say he is young and not in the public eye and it could destroy his future if unsubstantiated rumours get out. So it’s granted to protect MM and just so happens to also helpfully protect Phil

Reactions: 7

Attachments

Reactions: 72
That video is also on Kai's Tiktok but I won't link it here in case it gets flagged

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.