Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I feel like we have all been vindicated on here now. It was this cunt that first brought me to Tattle when he ‘came out’ and Digital Spy kept deleting all threads about him. The whole thing stank to hight heaven and it was obvious there was more to it than met the eye, but all discussion that wasn’t fawning was being shut down. Apart from on here. It’s been three long years with a pandemic thrown in for good measure and here we all are, and we were right all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Ugh I still get shocked over this.
Loyalty to a sibling is overruled with something as vile as this.

PS’s motives for silence was his concern for his thriving career, and his own misdemeanors.

Abhorrent, he needs to be gone from his ‘king of daytime telly’ status.
Many years ago, my best friend from school married a man, they had two kids.
When my daughter was in secondary school, I noticed his car a few times and never thought anything of it, I then saw him give a lift to girl who wasn’t much older than my daughter at the time. A few days later I saw the girl walk past our window and I watched as she went to our friends house. He answered the door and she went inside. My friends car wasn’t there. I was suspicious so informed the police.

I told my then friend that I called the police after what I saw as I felt it was my, it turned out, he was in a relationship with the girl and they seized his phone and was arrested, charged and went to prison. She accused me of destroying their family but even more shockingly she stood by him and we have never spoken since.

If it was my brother or sisters that done that. I would do exactly the same and make no apologies for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

vp79

Omg.....Rylan has just said he's off for a fair few weeks as he's doing something else 😳🤯🤯🤯

Bloody love him on This Morning if that's where he's going!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Gurt Lush

Woooow!!!! Yes!!! I’ve seen rumours that apparently his misdeeds are meant to be coming out in the papers tomorrow!! Here’s hoping!

• Wow
  • Heart

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Absolutely a story tomorrow. The Sunday's always tell you on a Saturday lunchtime for a statement. I speak from experience unfortunately, haha!

• Wow
  • Haha

inyo

VIP Member
'We look forward to continuing our relationship with Phillip starting with The British Soap Awards in June and a brand new peak time series to come.'

no, please spare us.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Tears rolling down my face for whoever the victim is and for all victims everywhere. I absolutely can’t stand it and my heart breaks.
I’m never going to be able to understand how 12 years is enough but I absolutely feel such hope that the victim will get support.

I was abused as a child and even today at 51 years of age, I’ve never told a soul and not even my husband or son. It’s tragic.
I'm exactly the same Liz and I'm 51 as well. It diminishes but never fully goes away. Sending sympathies xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His statement is a steaming pile of shit though.I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind’. Has he fuck the nasty, craggy necked fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
One thing (among hundreds lol) that annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy that makes up these channels. I’m not a fan of Piers Morgan but he gets the boot for a simple criticism of MM. Clarkson did punch a guy but a ponce can just carry on? So many others have been let go for wrong think or saying something on Twitter that was a bit iffy. Yet Philth can keep his job, Ant can keep his job. Gino robbed Paul Youngs house yet he’s now a ‘top chef’ with presenting jobs. For years Saville, Harris, Fred the weatherman, Johnathan King, Tim Westwood, Stuart Hall et al can just carry on. The rot is so deep, nothing will happen. Until more people such as this Matthew come forward

• Heart
Reactions: 57

lululalalulu

VIP Member
🎶 Philth closed his eyes, drew back the curtain
To see for certain his career was through
Far far away, no one was weeping
For the truth is seeping
HMP for you 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Limey

VIP Member
Tony Dortie ex-Radio 1 and Top Of the Pops is always one for calling out badly behaved celebs...

• Wow

Doc

VIP Member
People are already telling Amanda Holden to ‘be kind’. FFS that man does not deserve anyones ‘kindness’. They are going to look so stupid when the truth comes out.
Be Kinders are very stereotypically women enthralled by Facebook, their tv and celebrities, and have a blind, low IQ innocence about them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
What fills me with utter joy is knowing he didn’t get a proper send-off from the show. No song and dance made whatsoever… which is unlike what happened with Fern 🤣

It speaks volumes how Holly hasn’t stepped down as well. Surely if he resigned on the basis of the rumoured feud in the papers then it’d only be fair that Holly adopted the same course of action? Just shows the fire was emitting too many embers for ITV’s liking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54