Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I remember years ago reading something called The Coleman Project, fascinating stuff. Childline was apparently set up to catch any of the kids that had been abused at Elm House or whatever its name was. There were loads of connections in there, Jill Dandos murder, Kitty, MP’s, all sorts.
I read stuff like this about a month ago on a website called Cathy foxx blog 🫨
I was literally sent down the rabbit hole.
I loved Jill Dando 😢 She met such a violent end it truly was like a professional hit not random 🤔
---
My first thought was that they are jumping ship.
Maybe both up for presenting This Morning

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

aka mary

The sentence seems proportionate, relative to other sentences one hears about. I'm not making an argument for or against whether abusers should be locked up for life, I'm merely commenting on the sentence in the context of other sentences. Sometimes, these abusers get a suspended sentence or some other sentence that doesn't involve being banged up for years. I don't understand why some sentences are so lenient. In this case, he's going to have a very, very hard time of it in prison for 8 or so years. I hope the young man will find some solace in that and be able to move on in whatever way he can.
To be honest I was expecting it to be more lenient, going off what other pervs get sentenced.
---
Makes you wonder about the private lives of the judiciary
Exactly.

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’ve been having coffee with an old work colleague this afternoon. We discussed PS and she thinks Chris and Rosey Ramsey are going to take over This Morning. I had no idea who they were. Have any of you heard of them and what do you think of them?
He’s alright, she has a thread on here.

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Sorry just to add... Even if there was no relation between philth and the victim, he should have still of acted and reported... I am sickened to the stomach by the whole situation. Stone cold wrong.
of course he should have! the story was concocted between them to save Philth's skin!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Agree to disagree on this one? Kelly bangs out the same designs, is an absolute NIGHTMARE to work for - knew her PA once - and most of it is her staff these days anyway ....

Just my opinion, what do I know 🤷‍♂️ Have a good evening x

Sorry for detracting from Filth ... DOWN WITH SCHOFIELD!
Yes, her designs are vanilla. We do agree on that one!

the maximum sentence will probably be around 14 years, unless the victim was under 13. The maximum is only ever given in extreme cases, though, where violence etc are involved.
Let’s hope for the longest sentence. I don’t know if he pleaded guilty or not or if the victim had to testify. There seems to have been initial denial, and deception to PS about the details in 2021 if we are to believe PS.

Anyhow definitely the public will be reminded of PS’s involvement.

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
can someone explain why a few hours ago the sentencing of TS was the top headline on the daily mail website, an hour or so later it got relegated to the next one down and now i can’t find it? Why is there such a lack of reporting?
edit to say found it half way down the side bar of shame
I was wondering the same

Reactions: 7