Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Seeing people stuck up for him on Twitter is so weird to me… just read someone saying the prank video is clearly a party for MM and he’s there as support. Wtf!
We have to remember that the crisis PR a firm he has been using offer the service of ‘putting forward a different narrative” as one of their services, so who knows who is writing the comments sticking up for him and offering an alternative version of events?
A lot of it is certainly by his team, trying out different theories to see if one sticks,- or trying desperately to derail threads on forums and get them deleted etc.

Reactions: 8

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Question - Am I being daft? - If the injunction is secret and for example, a maid from a hotel said on social media she'd seen MM and PS in same bed together starkers could she be done for it? How would she even know there was an injunction if it's secret? - You'd think some incidental people along the way would of seen something, I'd like to think if those people were reading here, they could be advised/reassured.
No because she’d be stating what she saw, she hadn’t accused PS of anything. In those circumstances I’d expect the offending post to be removed.

just to say, there’s loads of it online now but the injunction ends soon and PS can’t sue everyone, though I’d expect him to try if someone broke ranks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Catwoman

VIP Member
How do we know Holly and Fearne aren’t mates anymore?
I read an interview with Fearne or maybe it was a podcast recently, no fall out. Just the comment and reply I thought odd at the time. Given their ages and both have families they'd have a lot in common. It's not as of they were young free and single girls when they worked together by the time they were on Celeb Juice.
If you Google them both there is quite a few different articles picking up on it last year and then an attempt at rekindling autumn last year. It's all PR. They're not friends anymore.

Reactions: 7

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
I find myself watching Lorraine. Why is she still presenting. Awful woman. And Andi Peters doing the holiday giveaway spot.

We've had the same presenter for YEARS haven't we? Time for a broad brush change all round!

I'm just waiting for the handover to TM, I'll report on any awkwardness .....

EDIT: I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach Lorraine for 20 more minutes 🤮 🤮 🤮
Andi Peters! I have a weird feeling about that one too tbf

Marmalace

Gosh I've been ignoring all the ps stuff since he came back after his brothers conviction, felt sick off him not getting his just deserts. But I've got to say things are looking up, the tides have turned finally

aka mary

Interestingly there is scant information via Google about his brother's marital status. However PS did include comments about his niece and nephew on Twitter (though that could be his wife's children I guess). There was something in a news report about the trial, which states his brother is a father of two. Seems a lot has been wiped (or never shared), on the internet...at least I can't find it.
Tim is now separated and has a son and daughter.

aka mary

its being rumoured that his contract with This Morning is up in July the exact same month that we keep hearing on this thread that this super injunction runs out, if it exists,
right now, I'd guess the majority of us would speculate that if there is an injunction it's been put in place by Philth, whose to say it's wasn't him who put it in place, I wonder if it exist's if there is a possibility that ITV are behind it?
ITV are the ones keeping MM quite from what I've heard.

• Angry
  • Sad

yupyapup

Ireland AM mentioned the feud this morning. Muireann must have been reading Tattle because she looked like she knew the whole story but obviously couldn’t say anything.
So it’s making the rounds here too. I don’t think they’ll be able to keep ignoring it much longer. Looking at it now and they are going through the “headlines” 🤣 still no mention of the elephant in the room

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Kerry Katona drops major hint over Rylan Clark's feud with 'rude' TV presenter

It's getting relentless now!
You know its shite when Kerry Katona opens her gob
---
Some people are just Teflon-coated aren't they. Like Ant McPartlin.
Yep - I bet they aren't squeaky clean behind closed doors either