Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CanIGoBacktoBed

It makes me sick to the stomach, as a survivor of SA, that so many are protecting him and are complicit by sitting there, laughing with him.
What message does this send you all those young people who have been groomed or who may want to report abuse?
It's made me think, "What's the f*cking point?"
Did we learn nothing from Saville, Harris;etc?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
Looking forward to the exposés a la Savile once Schofield croaks. ITV all 'oh we never knew, he was such a nice man and did so much to promote young talent'.

Not that I think he's on Savile levels but ITV would be best to get shot of him and let Holly stay on with literally any less problematic presenter than Phil.

I was talking to me Mum earlier about this. She mainly gets her news from the DM and is now making links between the young runner disappearing and Scrotefield but even she said when he did his big coming out extravaganza that she thought something was off about it and she's no homophobe cos I'm gay as shit.

Eta: whoever commented on Holly being off with syphilis a bit further upthread, fuck you with the greatest of love, I nearly shat laughing at that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

LByrne74

VIP Member
Joe Lycett got a BAFTA, couldn’t be there, sent a message that included ‘my pr team said i apparently have shingles’ 😂
Leave it to Joe Lycett - good on him. Remember he also made a joke on his recent Friday night show when Rylan was a guest. It was during the "Finish Me Off!" section, when he said something like "that phrase is often heard from the set of This Morning" and Rylan's reaction said it all, like "I can't believe you actually went there!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

veevee04

VIP Member
Holly's behaviour is pissing me off she would have heard the rumours about the runner. How he's absolutely vile to other staff , Ferne Britton , Amanda , Ruth , Rylan etc. If she had any integrity she would have left before the trial about his brother. She's only interested in saving her own skin, she's a snake !!! Hopefully PS will get cancelled for good!

• Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
They are both disgusting in my opinion. Him for obvious reasons and I hope his career is over very very soon. But her I just can’t get my head around how she as a mother of young children can sit next to him day after day knowing what she knows. I don’t care what anyone says about contracts etc she is vile 0 sympathy for her from me

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
So wait, he’s hired lawyers in order to force ITV to let him on air? He’s fucking unbelievable.
Holly needs to get signed off with stress by a doctor at this point. It’s insane that This Morning are going to force her to work with a man that has clearly been threatening and harassing her. Don’t they have a duty of care?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Holly thinking she’s in charge now at ITV and can tell them to get rid of Schofe - I hope to god it backfired & they get rid of them BOTH!!

• Heart

Sazmac

He’s trying very hard to get her attention. He’s putting his face right into hers when she’s talking. It’s like a form of intimidation.
Can’t believe they did that sex topic about young children. Kick in the teeth and a fuck you to the viewers.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
P -What's coming up today Ruth
R - should 16 year old be.......allowed to vote and what are the red flags to dating

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Pip seems to upset a lot of strong women, doesn’t he? Perhaps he can’t cope with people more intelligent and informed than him? He’s such an absolute bellend. He makes himself more and more unlikeable every day.
I can really see the oik playing the mental health card. Maybe he’ll have the nerve to say “be kind”. He was friends with Savile, I think this alone says a lot about him.

Reactions: 38

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think that is an understatement 😂
Just what I was thinking. 😁

I would love to have been able to read both Eamonn and Ruth's minds when they had to sit there that day while he took over the show with his coming out. I mean, even the fact that he was given that time to do that on live tv, shows how twisted things are at that tv channel.

I posted this previously from an old thread, but it's worth posting again, imo.

A8D8C61C-F4C2-4B36-BF32-F4B22BD9A113.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
The entertainment industry is full of weirdos. If Phillip Schofield has been upto what he has, then imagine all the others high up with influence & power in the entertainment industry who have taken advantage of their standing in the industry to do similar shit.

• Sad
One thing is for sure there will not be any Spin to Win or phone in’s scheduled for tomorrow.
They won’t take the risk of a Five Star type incident (showing my age there but if you know you know)

• Haha