Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Apparently Eamon didn't like Phillip. Anyone know if that is true?
True.

Eamon and Ruth really like Matthew Mcgreevy and supported him through the Philth mess. It resulted in Ruth and Eamon leaving This Morning and Matthew leaving as well to join Ruth working at Loose Women.

Reactions: 36

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Oh my giddy aunt the comments on the Daily Mail are concerning. We love you Phill and Holly, Best couple on tv, kiss and make up…. You couldn’t make this shit up. We are a species of fools.

• Sick
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
An absolute lesson from Philth in how to put on a persona for TV and be an utter creep away from it. Unsettling in the extreme, but also quite interesting for psychiatrists who study those with borderline personality disorders. The way he stands there looking into the camera sent a chill down my spine. I think Philth has something on Holly. Surely Holly can't be that much of a cold, calculating bitch.

Lilys

Chatty Member
How can they both appear together tomorrow after all this? I’m absolutely baffled.

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Imelda Staunton nominated for bafta for the Crown. Rob and Romesh got a joke in at beginning of show about Holly and Phil seeing the crown before everyone else. There'll probs be a clip of it shortly somewhere

• Haha
  • Wow

vp79

I remember when Covid really hit and I thought at the time that PS must have been one of the very few people rubbing his hands with glee because boy didn't that just take the heat off of him.

It still disgusts me how much he revelled in being classed as a 'key worker' erm no you weren't out there saving lives Phil, you were presenting a TV show....and then the queue jumping incident, I really hoped that would have been to moment ITV chose to get rid....this has been a very long time coming and I really hope that this is it now and we won't see his ratty little face again on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AllieBee

VIP Member
Exactly this. Supports P but made a big fuss about sharing a cabin with Matt Hancock in a reality show as she said "it would affect her impartiality as a serious journalist" but is fine backing a groomer.
Oh yeah i had forgotten that. She's not even a bloody journo, she just reads the news and presents loose women. I didnt like her before but now she's sided with Philth I hope this is her downfall too.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
My son just walked through the room (bear in mind he’s 19, never watches, doesn’t really know much except me telling him Phil is a kiddy fiddler, he looked at the screen and said “blink twice if you need help Holly”!!! Philith is giving me serious creepy vibes today - how could he be so brazen

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
“What Royal would you be?”

How many people shouted Andrew for Phil? 😏

• Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Imagine if theyre both there tomorrow and holly blurts out everything and shows him up for the disgusting beast he is 😂 that would make great viewing outing the fucker on live tv

• Haha
How much do we think something like Tattle represents public opinion? Unfortunately not a lot I would suggest. Most of us are here because we already have a view of someone over a period of time, in this case a very poor view of PS for very valid reasons. General public are like sheep, just look at the coronation, celebs in general, they get a bit of bad press but if the media stops that or even prints some good stories, general public fall in line. Just look at Saville, didn't take much digging to know of his dodgyness, same with Kitty and others, excellent articles and videos out there. My missus gives out to me at times for being cynical and not liking anyone lol. Me watching TV "don't like them" blah blah.

It will take a concrete story to take this man down, otherwise he'll be back on TV smugly presenting with two fingers up to all those not kissing his arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
There is no way he'll go down and not take Holly with him. He's shown that the gloves are off. I'd imagine that he knows all about her drink/drug use, affairs, and seemingly dodgy marriage. They both must be shitting themselves this weekend... no wonder her PR is so frantic.

Metropolis

VIP Member
Strides off to work still wearing his wedding ring despite telling the nation he is gay 3 years ago. So brave 🤮 🤮 🤮

View attachment 2170891
Yes, it’s so bizarre that he ‘came out’ then carried on with his sham marriage as if nothing’s changed. Are we supposed to believe that despite his carryings on, he’s still ’happily’ married? Also makes a total mug of his wife; I don’t know why she puts up with it.

• Heart

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Comments on twitter that he left New Zealand (ok that was in the 80's?) due to rumours of under age stuff ......

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33