Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread! Hurrah the DM’s article about the “young man” it could have been a bit more fierce… link for ease of access as we are at start of thread

As my neighbour who muddles up her words says ….
“Carmel is coming for him” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (karma)

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Which one will do the first 'walking in the park/leaving their house/ looking pensive' photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
How the fuck can they go on live television tomorrow and present like nothing has happened?!
Because they're fucking actors. Like Lorraine Kelly. The 'oooh isn't everything jolly' persona is just to hide the fact they are fame and money-obsessed sociopaths in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Silverback

VIP Member
I literally ran here this morning when I saw the story on the DM- never thought id see the day when the ‘mysterious relationship’ with the young runner was published in mainstream media. SURELY Phil can’t hope to brass neck his way through this one. I can just imagine the conversations at ITV:

Frizzell: Phil have you seen what they’ve printed today? For fucks sake.
Phil: Yes I know but I really think it will blow over like Queuegate did.
Frizzell: Are you fucking insane Phil? Holly hates you and so does the rest of the country.
Phil: There are at least 6 OAPs in Cleethorpes who are oblivious to the stories, Martin. They tune in every day.
Frizzell: Get your head out of your arse you fucking prick. It’s time to go.
Phil: I’ve got 7 rent boys on the go in various living arrangements in South London, Marty! And one of them has got a massive peen!
Frizzell: *hangs up*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t believe that the press are finally talking about MM! The DM article is carefully worded for obvious reasons, but it is telling us everything without actually saying it. Subtle as sledgehammer. You’d have to be really thick not to work out what they are trying to say. He had an inappropriate relationship with a young guy and had him removed from his job when it went sour. I bet the craggy necked fucker is absolutely raging.

Jucyberry

It’s definitely coming; the DM are pushing the envelope and are currently saying as much as their lawyers have told them they can get away with, imo.
At this point I’m almost as angry about Holly, as with him, to be honest.
It’s so obvious that she’s decided he’s served his purpose. She’s completely ruthless and fake, yet the media are playing along with her playing the innocent victim.
100% agree. I'll say one thing for her she's the best actress on itv's books... Look at me I'm a sugary sweet innocent, sensitive little princess.... Hah, what an act.
The sly side eye checking the camera is on her when she is pulling her faux empathy shit is vomit inducing.
All the years they have spent allegedly getting wasted together, of course she knew, she just ignored it until it hit the fan. Now she's trying to avoid the splatter by chucking him under the bus.
No sympathy, imho, she is as bad as he is.

• Heart

Janerich

Chatty Member
Watch the backtracking show soon !

Ruth must be astounded with her 🤐
Cant stand Charlene
---
Has it been mentioned on here that Phil supposedly had a fling with Rylans hubby Dan and thats why they split up and Rylan left This Morning. Ruth and Eamon could also be angry at Phil for thst

• Wow
Reactions: 50

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ugh she is the Gobshite from IAC? The one who said she is a professional journo?

Nice she supports a child abuse enabler, who is also a sexual predator who cheats. And his sidekick.

She is just trying to be current.
Exactly this. Supports P but made a big fuss about sharing a cabin with Matt Hancock in a reality show as she said "it would affect her impartiality as a serious journalist" but is fine backing a groomer.

Reactions: 50

bachfan

I can't see any comments on the Daily Mail article yet as the box won't load (probably due to whatever intense screening process they are undergoing).

My biggest question from the weekend and one I'd love people's theories on are why the many comments on HW's latest instagram post haven't been deleted? This seems even more surprising given it's part of a paid promotional deal, surely the company is mortified?

My guess is these comments are very useful to help form a narrative that she has been put under intolerable pressure due to the association and will help justify whatever actions are taken to formally separate / distance from PS.

It just seems glaring and it would be so incredibly easily to monitor and delete the comments.

Reactions: 49

MelanieJo555

The only reason the house of cards is now falling is that this is absolutely everywhere on the internet when you search PS's name. Holly's IG comments are full of accusations of her enabling a heinous crime and PS has turned his off.

Even though some of us have known / speculated about this for over 3 years, ITV / the police / media / industry peers kept schtum or worse, went along with his PR charade of 'coming out' which was PURELY to protect him from being exposed for a potential crime.

Now let's see how they all scurry to protect their sorry arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I this your application for the role? :LOL: Hollow Willoughby got a nice ring to it btw.
Hell no! With my adventurous 🍆 🍑 life and love of nude beaches I'd be tabloid headline material. Can't think of anything worse than being famous ... everyone knowing your business., no thank you!

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
I think once information is in the public domain, a super injunction cannot be upheld. The information about MM has been on here for a couple of years, it has been all over tic toc since SS trial. I’m actually very shocked I didn’t click the minor who was abused by SS was his son, Pfilth’s nephew. My God, no person with any decency would keep quiet if their brother told them he’d been watching por* with their son and wanking. So awful.

• Sad
  • Sick