Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
They've printed the info already out there his solicitors can do nothing about it. Also although we know he was pictured with MM as a youngster that proves nothing. It looks like any inappropriateness may have happened when he had reached adulthood. What it does show is Phillip giving young men a leg up in the industry and possibly abusing a mentor role. That in itself is serious and seedy.
Coupled with the rumours he's unpleasant to work with and engages in bullying behaviour, well.... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 48

McQ1989

I used to feel sorry for MM, poor lad pushed out of an industry he loves and working in a bar and restaurant.

Now I think he's had a lucky escape, when you see all of that ITV mob at Keith Lemon's birthday party the other week, the industry is full of cunts. Better off out of it and I hope he's happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
PS is absolutely fucked now, it's obvious. And I'm more than a little guilty of indulging in some schadenfreude. Ruth Langsford has been on to him forever, Amanda Holden (who I also despise) intimated there is a whole can of worms there, Fern Britton (who I think is a good egg) thinks he's a cunt. I reckon he has used and abused so many people such is his desire for power and has behaved badly through the years thinking he's absolutely invincible. HW has obviously seen that the writing is on the wall and is hedging her bets. He's such a smarmy little prick and I really doubt he's going to appear on the show tomorrow, or in fact again. Good riddance!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
How do I find out what’s been going on please?! Without reading 20 pages, is there a summary anywhere?! 🤣 I usually only lurk on aaron & talia but those fuckers have got boring!

Phillip was alleged to have groomed a young boy from the age of 12, got him a job on This Morning (TM), had a sexual relationship, ended it and the boy got sacked. Matthew McGrevy (MM) was the alleged victim.

Phil's brother is a convicted pedalo, sentencing is this week. He abused his son. Phil apparently knew about this.

Lots of cryptic talk from co-stars about the toxic vibe at TM, going on for years.

Phil's coming out was only a cover up to hide the allegations over MM.

It's been brewing since then, and it's all gone public this week.

Hope that helps! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I feel like their article about MM's 'mysterious' exit & falling out with Phillip doesn't really make sense to people who are just hearing about the story for the first time. It doesn't seem 'news worthy' because they've left out the obvious details. So I think they're definitely hinting and testing the water, hopefully they will go all out and publish everything next.
Notice how they’ve also positioned the Rebekah Vardy “I was sexually abused as a child” right above one of the Philth stories too. That’s not accidental….

• Wow
Reactions: 45

House of Tea

VIP Member
I had no idea that his brother was abusing his own son. Is that for real? Why would you carry on a relationship with your sibling once they told you that. Why would you if it was any young lad? But your nephew?!

• Sick
  • Wow

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Charlene White supports P and H. (Don't like her!)

She’s always trouble-causing on Loose Women anyway, so not the slightest bit surprised she’s thrown her weight behind the gruesome twosome. She’s another one who’s rolling around in bed with ITV execs given how she’s got regular gigs anchoring the news as well as LW and was on IAC last year but got voted off first because of how awful she was (even Matt Hancock was more well-liked by the general public than her and many people refer to him as a mass murderer 🤣). I don’t think she’s liked much by her fellow panelists though. I wonder how Ruth feels knowing that this monstrosity of a colleague of her’s has sided with her enemy who was so unbearable to work with that she had to lodge a formal complaint?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's not over. Dan Wootton won't let it go. I'm more interested in seeing him tomorrow on gb news than tuning in to TM. He will take it as far to the wire as he can, legally

Reactions: 44

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The thing is though, if the rumours are true and MM has been groomed, I don’t like all the hints/jokes made by people who very probably know the truth. It’s bloody sick. Reading about his brother makes your skin crawl. He had sick images of children as well as what he did to a teen.🤢. It’s not bloody funny. What a vile industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Now that more and more is slowly being revealed in main stream media, I'm hoping for an MP to stand up and use parliamentary privilege and expose him. Just like the one who did when Ryan Giggs had an injunction

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
I love that Eamonn speaks up on this. Ruth obviously still has to bite her tongue as she's at ITV but Eamonn can say what he likes and i am here for it!

• Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
So leading story is Phil toughs it out on the Daily Mail and the story underneath is all about Rolf Harris. “Tell us PS is a wrong un, without actually telling us he’s a wrong un Daily Mail”

• Haha
  • Wow

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Holly has played along with the game for years. She knew Phil was gay and open all hours with his legs in the air in his Southwark flat ready for anyone to bang - as all the gays knew. On TV she was helping to deceive viewers with his 'family man' image. She was complicit. Her husband is shagging half of Barnes but she wants to keep her job. So keep the ❄ coming and she'll keep her mouth shut. Oh there's that young lad Schoffe shags, let's keep quiet about that too,.

Both of them HAVE TO GO! Is this really the BEST presenters we've got? Let's give new talent a chance please!
Wow I've got the most liked post in the last 24 hours, I feel I've finally arrived on Tattle ... even with my ill chosen username ;) :D

• Haha
  • Heart