Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck can they go on live television tomorrow and present like nothing has happened?!
Because they're bleeping actors. Like Lorraine Kelly. The 'oooh isn't everything jolly' persona is just to hide the fact they are fame and money-obsessed sociopaths in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry to go back to the tv BAFTAs tonight but surely Rob and Romesh, as comedians cannot ignore this highly topical moment during their presentation? Must be a gag in there somewhere about falling out with a colleague?

if Loose Women wasn’t ITV as well they’d be all over this as a discussion topic about not getting along with a colleague and how do you handle it

Reactions: 28
Oh my giddy aunt the comments on the Daily Mail are concerning. We love you Phill and Holly, Best couple on tv, kiss and make up…. You couldn’t make this tit up. We are a species of fools.
I think those are either fake comments placed by the paper, or fake comments from p & h’s agents or itv. I don’t think they’re from members of the public.

Reactions: 22
Oh my giddy aunt the comments on the Daily Mail are concerning. We love you Phill and Holly, Best couple on tv, kiss and make up…. You couldn’t make this tit up. We are a species of fools.
On that’ll be the bots who work for the crisis management company he’s paying thousands to to try and salvage what little of his reputation he’s got left. If you look at their website it’s what they say they do. I can’t find the exact quote but it said something along the lines of ‘if you are being attacked on social media we will launch strategies to salvage your reputation’.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to go back to the tv BAFTAs tonight but surely Rob and Romesh, as comedians cannot ignore this highly topical moment during their presentation? Must be a gag in there somewhere about falling out with a colleague?

if Loose Women wasn’t ITV as well they’d be all over this as a discussion topic about not getting along with a colleague and how do you handle it
Or something like, where’s Phil? …in the little boys room?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been lurking on these threads for a while. To be honest, I think it’s possible this whole thing has been orchestrated. What if the statement Phillip released was signed off by ITV, Holly’s team and the This Morning team, and they’ve just been drip feeding all this stuff since? What if they’re wanting the public to see all these articles saying they’ve fallen out, and then they can have both of them say it’s a load of bollocks tomorrow at the start of the programme? That would make the general public feel irritated with the papers and be more likely to not take anything they say seriously? I dunno. I’m probably totally wrong, but something about all this feels really off.
BIB - That crossed my mind earlier too, tbh.

In saying that, I think Phil will not leave without a very dirty fight. Hence the 'Holly had shingles' inclusion in his statement. I think that was a 'read between the lines' comment.
He hasn't survived this long to depart graciously and he will want to drag others through the mud with him. He must know where lots of bodies are buried.

The viewing figures will be through the roof tomorrow anyway as a result of all these articles.

Reactions: 18
TM is tainted forever I don’t see how Holly could stay & not be a daily reminder. She deserves to go. They would be better scrapping it & revamping their morning schedule.

Reactions: 19
Holly’s already had shingles. Wonder what illness she’ll have tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the pair of them had for lunch today?? HW probably had her usual large glass of Chardonnay and a line of c**e, PS probably enjoyed a large aubergine salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's rotten. I think the day or day after his big reveal it came out about MM. My spidey senses are tingling that Eamon and Ruth's marriage will make headlines before Philips antics do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
TM is tainted forever I don’t see how Holly could stay & not be a daily reminder. She deserves to go. They would be better scrapping it & revamping their morning schedule.
I don't watch it but I think it could continue with decent presenters.

Ruth is still in situ, I think at ITV.
Bring back Rylan and have the two of them as the main presenters. Now that I would watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I knew it. I knew that ITV execs wouldn’t have the balls to make a radical change and cleanse our TV screens of these two inbreds. Trust me when I say this, his contract will be renewed in September. There’s absolutely no getting rid of him now. I can guarantee we’ll get a sickly “thank for the messages of support” statement issued at the beginning of tomorrow’s episode. Part of me thinks ITV have orchestrated all of this, in a bid to get viewing figures up. For example, far more people are going to be inclined to tune in to watch his brazen face and whether or not he acknowledges the battering he’s been given by the media over the weekend, as opposed to watching Alison and Dermott after it’s been announced the night before that Phil and Holly won’t be presenting. This way, ITV can justify renewing his contract come September by arguing that his mere presence on the sofa is enough to keep viewers tuning in. As long as the injunction is in place, the execs don’t have to worry about skeletons from Phyllis’s closet emerging. I personally don’t even believe the injunction is nearing an expiration date.

One quote from one of the many articles published by the Daily Mail in these past few days struck me. Apparently, he’s under no illusion of how unpopular he’s become yet is still determined to keep his job at TM. If anyone on here has been following the Paul Breach saga, I’d like to point out the striking similarities between Paul and Phyllis. Both ugly, geriatric men with a perchant for freshly legal flesh whose egos are sky-high. Paul’s obsession with TikTok has singlehandedly ruined his life but he still refuses to come off the app. It’s the same with Phil at ITV. He’s going to kill any chance of getting work beyond the This Morning studio stone dead, the longer he stays there.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.