Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not over. Dan Wootton won't let it go. I'm more interested in seeing him tomorrow on gb news than tuning in to TM. He will take it as far to the wire as he can, legally

Reactions: 44
I bet John Leslie is fuming - he only had sex with adults and was binned

• Haha
Reactions: 39
can't actully belive they will both be on the TV tomorrow morning I have avoided TM since Fern left but will be watching tomorrow to see what those teflon cunts say Seriously in any other place of work they would be out the bleeping door ,

I really do think ITV need to do a clean sweep of all top drawer bosses and ' talent ' they are all a bunch of snakes It does make you wonder if pedlo phil knows where the bodies are buried

Reactions: 24
One thing is for sure there will not be any Spin to Win or phone in’s scheduled for tomorrow.
They won’t take the risk of a Five Star type incident (showing my age there but if you know you know)
It still pops up on things like “When Live TV Goes Wrong”. And I still laugh every time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I checked the Daily Mail first thing this morning and nothing earth shattering. Ok so there’s been an avalanche of articles recently but how much status do they hold?

The bit I read which struck me as true was Holly trying to distance herself from Phil. The thing is it’s easier to see someone else’s behaviour rather than your own. She is culpable for going along with the whole coming out charade and knowing what Phil gets up to in private. She can’t just run off and put her hands in the air declaring she’s didn’t know a thing.

I will probably turn on the beginning of This Morning tomorrow just to see what they say.

1. they can ignore it
2. They will say they’re best of friends don’t believe what press say
3. They will start with a cookery spot, spotted dick with homemade custard and whilst cracking an egg Phil will go into a trance and declare Mary loves Dick.
4. Gordon the Gopher will be mystery interview and ask questions of Phil about his time in the closet I mean broom cupboard

Correct answers win a weeks worth of wet wipes already used
IMO, what we have seen reported this weekend re Philth and the runner story has been to bring it into the publics awareness, especially given that his sibling gets sentenced at the end of the week. eg, 2+2= 4 if you get my drift!

Reactions: 14
He will have already been ghosted by now. And the Security Governor will be extremely annoyed…………
I expect there will be a whole sweep of the wing, extra searches of staff etc.
Leaks like this are taken really seriously. Screws lose their jobs for less and inmates have time added to their sentences. A breach like that potentially puts other areas of security at risk.

Reactions: 20
Matthew being the one who blurted John Leslie's name live on telly, leading to Pip getting the full-time gig!

Let's hope someone on BBC, Channel 4 or C5 (not GB News/TalkTV) has the courage to talk about Pip's wicked behaviour.
and whose to say it wasn't set up to allow Philth to take over I think marek who posted on here is right with his conclusion that Philth is more than likely a member of a certain organisation!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wandered in from ingham threads just to read and ask a question about PS that’s been bugging me. Why is he still wearing his wedding ring on TM and referring to his wife etc?

Reactions: 14
I don’t watch GB News but might have to tune in!

I don’t like this person but he better go to town on these bastards.

I want a smear campaign conducted against Martin Frizell as well. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had a hand in letting this circus continue into next week and beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been listening to a podcast about Cosby and it keeps reminding me of PS, how he was protected by media, secret NDAs, his wife supporting him, etc etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine that ITV have orchestrated this last week’s headlines to drum up viewing figures. Numbers may be up tomorrow but by Tuesday people will have switched off again. It’s also opened up a flood of comments about Phil’s disgusting behaviour and that’s a big negative towards ITV.

Reactions: 20
Comments on hollys new Instagram post are interesting and suggesting Keith Lemon is involved. Intriguing as to why she’s allowing these comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.