Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on hollys new Instagram post are interesting and suggesting Keith Lemon is involved. Intriguing as to why she’s allowing these comments.
How so?

I wouldn't believe anything the Gammon news guy is tweeting. They aren't going to be breaking any news on there, they'll be repeating the same stuff that's come out already

Reactions: 15
With Mark Dolan, just expect him to shout hot air with a slightly confused look at the autocue. Absolutely NOTHING he says is genuine, as opposed to Wootton who for all of his faults, does actually despise Phil.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
With Mark Dolan, just expect him to shout hot air with a slightly confused look at the autocue. Absolutely NOTHING he says is genuine, as opposed to Wootton who for all of his faults, does actually despise Phil.
I like how Mark tries to cover up the fact he's bald, if he didn't do it no one would even notice. Have to hand it to him though, he does get some class-a z-listers on his show. It's quite watchable in the same way you can't help but look at a car accident as you pass it on the motorway. 🤪

Does Phith or Hollow usually attend the BAFTA TV awards? Shouldn't think they'll be there tonight. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Having not watched since my student days with Richard and Judy at the helm, I would tune in for this!
ITV are taking the proverbial having them both on the show tomorrow.
That’s probably around the same time I last saw it. They still had that ‘pedalo’ jumping all over the floating weather maps..

Reactions: 13
The 'red tops' need to make this story absolutely unavoidable to ignore. It would be hilarious if the paper review was cancelled because the two presenters are plastered over every single front cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t like this person but he better go to town on these bastards.

I want a smear campaign conducted against Martin Frizell as well. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had a hand in letting this circus continue into next week and beyond.
And Frizzell 's boss, Carolyn McCall head of itv.

Reactions: 11
If he’s lost the support of Martin Frizell who are the people at ITV still supporting him?

Reactions: 6
Surely with all this up in the air and losing all his presenting jobs, PS can’t possibly be on tomorrow acting like nothings wrong? I mean how could you? Unless they address it and say it’s all lies? I just don’t get it??

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2023-05-14-16-28-31-997.jpg

It's all coming home to roost now. The Daily Mail, a reputable paper that has strong links to ITV (they own shares in it) are making no bones about Philth being rotten.

Reactions: 16
Surely with all this up in the air and losing all his presenting jobs, PS can’t possibly be on tomorrow acting like nothings wrong? I mean how could you? Unless they address it and say it’s all lies? I just don’t get it??
Oh he can and he will. He thinks he can ride it out because that’s what he’s always done and he’s not used to being held to account. I doubt he thinks he’s done anything wrong and it’s everyone else who’s the problem. ITV need to step in because he will never go of his own accord. He believes he’s invincible.

Reactions: 24
And what about the guests who will be on TM. They will have read the internet and the rumours. They may decide against appearing

Reactions: 22
And what about the guests who will be on TM. They will have read the internet and the rumours. They may decide against appearing
Indeed. I think at this stage it will take multiple guests refusing to appear on the days he is on, and advertisers expressing reluctance to keep sponsoring the show, for ITV to get rid asap.

Reactions: 25
I've been listening to a podcast about Cosby and it keeps reminding me of PS, how he was protected by media, secret NDAs, his wife supporting him, etc etc.
Off topic but what is the podcast? I've been watching clips from the Cosby Show and I've been getting second-hand rage at how because of that guy, these shows will never get a rerun on TV.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.