Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
Anyone else just see what looked like tattle open on his iPad on TM a moment ago? At the end of the dancing it was on the table in front of him. Will try to rewind and get a photo if I can.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Fair play to DW, he has brought the PS topic up every night this week. Whatever you think of him or his motives, kudos for keeping it in the spotlight unlike msm

So if it was an open secret on the set that PS was gay, and he was seen to favour certain young men, go out for drinks with them etc., that makes his TM colleagues complicit in his misdemeanors.

It’s like with Savile, his eccentricities were overlooked by those around him. It’s so clear in hindsight.

PS needs to get off our TVs. ITV keeping him is excusing his behaviour.

PS says he knew he was gay when he got married. Why not come out? Why isn’t his wife mad with him? He has groomed the public to pity him for his confusion and misjudgements. Nothing about his ‘coming out’ is noble. At all.

He is a predator, he is not a nice guy, and he he shouldn’t be on TV.

• Heart

MelanieJo555

I agree with a lot of the article, in that age gaps between gay guys aren't particularly problematic. It's not the same as some leery, straight 50 year old salivating over an 18 year old girl in a high school uniform.

The problem with Philth is that he was in a professional, powerful position which he exploited to start an inappropriate relationship with a much younger member of his staff.

It becomes reprehensible when you consider he has known MM since he was very, very young.

The other huge problem is the hushing up of it all, the cover ups and the seediness of his coming out.

And then when you factor in the early hours Snapchats to various young lads, it becomes incredibly grubby.

I have always found Schofield to be smug and unlikeable, but I wouldn't have a problem with his personal life if he were dating a regular 21 year old he met in a bar. It's the exploitation that's the problem - not the age gap itself.
Adult men or women salivating after teen boys or girls is a problem to me.

Wills315

VIP Member
Whenever it was his nephew or an unrelated underage boy, it makes no difference. It is still vile.

I cannot believe he's had the front to return to TV. I cannot believe ITV have welcomed him back.

Shame poor Caroline Flack wasn't afforded the same compassion from ITV when she was arrested following a private domestic. Keeping quiet about child s ex abuse top trumps someone lobbing a lamp at the wall in anger in my opinion.

ITV should be ashamed of themselves. Surely they cannot ignore public feeling about him?
Caroline flack was shagging a teenage boy when she was in her 30s , I think people tend to forget that. It's always baffled me how people were ok with that , but say for example if dermot o'leary had got with a 16/17 year old contestant there would be outrage? (Nothing against dermot, just using him as an example as he was a presenter on x factor the same as she was )

• Heart
Reactions: 32

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've never heard him say or do anything in support of LGBT, even on Pride day.

It's as if we dreamt that big show of coming out on TM, as he's gone right back to how he was before, publicly

Quarantarantino

All I can say is thank FUCK for social media and the internet. Otherwise, this would never have been brought to light

I haven't changed the goalposts, that's what I meant originally. I'm sorry but it's just true that most men are attracted to those who have reached puberty - you only have to look at studies about it.

Wasn't MM the one who messaged PS? So they struck up a liking for each other, but the older one waited until the younger one was of age? Sounds like the right thing to do to me. And if that gets your full opprobrium, why would these men even bother to wait in the future? Think about the dangers in trying to over-police natural behaviour.

Ah, gotcha. So gay = attracted to children. Think you've just exposed your true nature there, bro.
& what 'studies'?

• Sick
  • Sad
This thread has become a fucking ridiculous joke tonight. Be back when this utter pish ends and we go back to discussing the actual child groomer.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They gave us hardly any chance to get ready before it went live, I was about 18 so a bit giggly and laughing everyones phones going off... He turned and was telling us to shut up and on air being "nice" by going "Oh what are you all laughing at back there?"
Then him and fern got a change of script, he read it and went "NO CHANCE I'M READING THAT" flung the papers in the air!! A few people asked for a photo and he shouted "I'M NOT DOING THIISSSS" while pointing at us and stormed off. Poor Fern was lovely and trying to distract us from him.. He's a horrible man, I'll never forget it!
Im sure if you’d have been an 18 year old boy you’d have got a different reaction...

• Haha
  • Sick

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ooooh Dan Wootton clearly hates Schofield.
---
Lol. Wootton just said Philth is the most loathsome person on TV. He's not wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart

Quarantarantino

I don’t think anyone has accused Paul O’Grady, Calvin Robinson or Andi Peters of being a child groomer or pa edo. Andi may have possibly been groomed by Philth as he worked with him when he was very young.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Holly back on Monday apparently 😡
Spineless bitch. She’s complicit in all of this. He will take her down with him if she’s not careful.

Anyway Ive just read the Reddit thread. I take huge exception that any dislike and criticism of him is homophobia. I loathed him way before he came out. He was tolerable in the early days of TM when Fern kept him in check, but I completely went off him when he started doing Dancing on Ice. I thought he was arrogant, rude and obnoxious. His smugness was off the scale. He always thought he was more talented that he was, more important than he was. He has forgotten that This Morning existed before he came along and will no doubt continue to exist without him.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sadly I’ve already seen one tweet accusing Dan Wootton is ‘bullying’ Philth. Given Wootton has a history for launching hate campaigns against certain celebs I’m not sure he’s going to be listened to. The take down needs to come from others and not just him.

Reactions: 31

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Kim says something dirty is going on with the higher echelons of that channel. P has connections there that protect him, she says!

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
When I read this on the DM website, I wondered if it was another little story to focus on This Morning, but taking attention away from Pip.
Seems like itv are having a fair few problems with their staff. Alison, first with the blackmail thing, which has gone quiet and last weeks incident on TM and also Gino with his drugs at airport. I don't think these are diversion tactics. TM is coming apart at the seams.

It is incredible that a person manages to twist lying to a woman for decades and denying her the chance of being loved the way a woman should be, into a tale of “bravery.” Either Schofield is gay and deceived his wife and stopped her having a real marriage, or he is bisexual and trying to make his obvious philandering sound more palatable.

This isn’t homophobic by the way — I am a lesbian myself. It hasn’t always been easy being out but I can’t imagine marrying, and lying to, a man for years, to protect my own image.
I don’t buy that at all I think she was perfectly aware of him being gay and decided to settle for the good life he could provide, I’m surmising she wasn’t quite expecting as he got older he would be attracted to extremely young men, she probably got more than she bargained for with that, but I still think she was totally aware of who she was marrying at the start…