Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I can only assume he has something on people powerful in management/production. He has brought the brand into disrepute, they could easily let him go with no loss of face on either side (Phil reevaluating his workload, wants more downtime) but they are clinging onto him. It makes no sense. A lot of people are aware of the shenanigans around his (forced) coming out, even the most unmedia savvy are aware that he is dodgy, yet he is protected. So not only MM, they have had Qgate and now his weasel words relating to his predator brother.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I'm seeing a lot of sad old pensioners,mostly women(please stop fawning over him. You really aren't his type dearie),very defensive about him. Makes me sick 🤢
My mum is in her 80's and no longer watches since PS "came out" on the programme, being called 'brave' and such, the hugging and support shown to him that day was sickening.
My mum's reaction was directed at the double life and lies perpetuated by Schofield also the sycophancy shown to him followed by the despicable way Eamonn & Ruth were treated.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He always messaged then late at night or the early hours of the morning, probably after he’d sunk a bottle or more of wine and his judgement was slightly off. That is creepy, predatory behaviour.

• Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think there are quite a lot of celebs who will be having parties with fireworks, the whole lot, when PS is given his P45.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They have spoken out but the press aren‘t doing anything about it. They are complicit by covering it up IMO. There was a story that was picked up by the press after a guy shared messages on TikTok but Philth and his management hit back almost immediately with a counter story saying he was ‘saddened’ the messages had been misinterpreted because he ’loves connecting with his fans’🙄

Yeah young male fans only. Funny that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Someone needs to talk. I feel sick that a child predator is allowed on national tv in 2023! Have they learnt nothing!!! #justiceformatthewmcgreevy
---
How old is Tim Schofield's son? Does anyone think that he may have been Tim's victim? So Phillip's nephew may have been the one being abused and his Uncle Phillip did nothing to stop it???
---
I'm so fucking angry arrrrrrrgh!!!
I heard through the grapevine of a friend that works for one of the red tops that the son was the victim! Sickening that PS has been allowed back on tv.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
OMG that article is 🔥 He really doesn’t have anything to lose by telling us the truth now does he?

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Shingles can cause excruciating nerve pain, especially in the head and upper body. It 'grows' along a nerve. She could drag this out. I'm no fan of Holly but she is better without him pulling her strings.
I think there’s something going on. I’d put money on either her or twatface leaving.

Mollydog

VIP Member
Its chicken pox season as well, prob picked it up from her kids. IF she has it
You can’t catch shingles from chicken pox but you can catch chicken pox from shingles. Honestly, I don’t think she has it, she’s just biding her time. I don’t think she wants to be near him at the moment
---
FERN AND RYLAN!!! Come on ITV!!!!!!!!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I bet Eamonn is seething at the way he and Ruth were used so cynically in having to be part of Phil’s stunning and brave 🙄 coming out on their Friday show. And then they were dropped but he keeps his job as the king of the show.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Surely they won't be able to reveal if the victim is the son/nephew as that would breach his anonymity?

I'm surprised by some of the love for Holly. Remember when she was on the One Show and was clearly pissed as a fart? Or the time she reported her car stolen but it miraculously turned up at her husband's office? She's every bit as shady as the others.

I remember once on This Morning before the shit hit the fan, Holly said Simon Cowell had told her not to take the job in 2009, but she didn't listen. It was a weird job for her at the time.

Philth was all "aren't you glad you didn't listen to him". She must rue the day now.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Great article. Don’t like Dan but he clearly knows more than he’s letting on. Hoping the non English press leaks something soon.

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Some people on Reddit making criticism of PS out to be homophobically motivated. :sick:

I can fucking well assure them that that is not the case - if anything, I think he's the one who is going to harm the LGBT community by his actions and any gay person should make clear that they do not stand by him. He is no role model for LGBT people of any age or background and does not represent anyone, let's get those parts right.

• Heart