Phillip Schofield #22 £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the big coming out due to him ending it with MM and MM threatening to go to the Press or did the papers just get wind of it and we’re going to run the story off their own backs?

Reactions: 3
Thought this thread a good place for my first post as the first time I heard of Tattle was via Digital Spy, when people were being disallowed to talk about anything potentially unsavory to do with Pip after his big "coming out" moment a few years ago. I remember DS deleting posts and threads left and right and people started to name-drop Tattle as an alternative platform where people are actually allowed to express an opinion.

So I've done a bit of backreading and it's a relief to know so many beside myself cannot stand him and think he is a slimy creep who is hiding a lot.

It really baffles me that ITV continue to employ and protect him. They must know that his reputation is trash now but they insist on having him still be the face of their channel! Why!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What were the pix of her doing? Fannying around in that green dress on the stairs with those awful heeled shoes?

Shingles can be caused by stress - 'Researchers in multiple studies have linked chronic, daily stress, and highly stressful life events as risk factors for shingles. Some studies indicate that stress might be a risk factor if other factors are present, such as advancing age, mood disorders, and poor diet.'
---

Is she back on the telly? I thought she was off with 'stress', not seen her out with Eamon for yonks. Hope you're ok if you are reading this at home Ruth! (And I hope you bleached your knee after Philth's knee squeeze on his coming out day!)
She's on qvc tonight flogging her clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 3
As much as I would love the whole deck of cards to come crashing down, I don’t think it will. PS knows far too much and I don’t think he looks smug because he’s protected by the bosses of ITV, I think it’s much more sinister than that.

We all have to remember that many people felt the same as we do now when JS was roaming the tv studios and hospitals. When Saville died so many came out and said that they thought something was wrong, or they knew the truth. Nothing has been learnt at all and the same things happen again and again.

Sadly until someone like Holmes, Langsford et El speak up then this will quieten down and die a death and PS knows this.

The likes of Katie, Dan etc can say what they like but they aren’t enough. It’s not nice to feel so defeatist but it’s the sad state of the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was the big coming out due to him ending it with MM and MM threatening to go to the Press or did the papers just get wind of it and we’re going to run the story off their own backs?
Seems like Philth had to come out as the jig was up.

Reactions: 6
The first I think. I heard Phil paid him off

Reactions: 4
As much as I would love the whole deck of cards to come crashing down, I don’t think it will. PS knows far too much and I don’t think he looks smug because he’s protected by the bosses of ITV, I think it’s much more sinister than that.

We all have to remember that many people felt the same as we do now when JS was roaming the tv studios and hospitals. When Saville died so many came out and said that they thought something was wrong, or they knew the truth. Nothing has been learnt at all and the same things happen again and again.

Sadly until someone like Holmes, Langsford et El speak up then this will quieten down and die a death and PS knows this.

The likes of Katie, Dan etc can say what they like but they aren’t enough. It’s not nice to feel so defeatist but it’s the sad state of the world.
You've summed up so well why I hate the phrase "lessons will be learned" whenever people duck up. The lessons are never, ever learned.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Legally itv’s hands are tied. They can’t bin him off even if they wanted to if he’s not ‘technically’ been accused of anything.. if it’s not a police matter, itv would get into legal issues and end up financially crippled if they just binned him off especially when a contract has been signed.

I don’t get good vibes from him at all

Reactions: 10
Thought this thread a good place for my first post as the first time I heard of Tattle was via Digital Spy, when people were being disallowed to talk about anything potentially unsavory to do with Pip after his big "coming out" moment a few years ago. I remember DS deleting posts and threads left and right and people started to name-drop Tattle as an alternative platform where people are actually allowed to express an opinion.

So I've done a bit of backreading and it's a relief to know so many beside myself cannot stand him and think he is a slimy creep who is hiding a lot.

It really baffles me that ITV continue to employ and protect him. They must know that his reputation is trash now but they insist on having him still be the face of their channel! Why!!!
DS is horrible. Can't abide it there.
---
Those shingles have cleared up awful quick!
That's what I thought

Legally itv’s hands are tied. They can’t bin him off even if they wanted to if he’s not ‘technically’ been accused of anything.. if it’s not a police matter, itv would get into legal issues and end up financially crippled if they just binned him off especially when a contract has been signed.

ITV can 'bin' off who they want. It doesn't have to be because someone's done something illegal. They've got rid (or binned) off many presenters in the past when their faces no longer fit. Like someone mentioned above, and I agree, it's something more sinister. Too much to lose besides money.

Reactions: 13

They got rid of Ferne, Eamonn and Ruth for no reason so why not Philth

Reactions: 19
ITV always stand by their worst behaved presenters.

They are still letting Ferne McCann have her reality show and I can't comprehend that.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Have we any new thread suggestion titles? I know there was one but I have been through nearly every page and I'll be damned if I can find it!
Thread Title Suggestion: Phillip Schofield #23 The skeletons are coming out of the closet, no crisis management can hide the embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion Philip Schofield #23 ITV use your loaf and get rid of Scofe

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ITV always stand by their worst behaved presenters.

They are still letting Ferne McCann have her reality show and I can't comprehend that.
I actually emailed them and asked what were they thinking giving a person like that a platform. Got a mealy mouthed reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those shingles have cleared up awful quick!
What's the betting they'll say on Monday she's still not quite better. My daughter was sick for around 2 weeks with it. Mind you she did have covid on top of it but it was the pain from the shingles which bothered her the most. And at 15 she's considerably younger than Holly. OR Holly might indeed come back...but with a reassurance behind the scenes that Philth has an end date, or that she has decided on her own end date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.