Phillip Schofield #22 £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly back on Monday apparently 😡
Spineless witch. She’s complicit in all of this. He will take her down with him if she’s not careful.

Anyway Ive just read the Reddit thread. I take huge exception that any dislike and criticism of him is homophobia. I loathed him way before he came out. He was tolerable in the early days of TM when Fern kept him in check, but I completely went off him when he started doing Dancing on Ice. I thought he was arrogant, rude and obnoxious. His smugness was off the scale. He always thought he was more talented that he was, more important than he was. He has forgotten that This Morning existed before he came along and will no doubt continue to exist without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn't she Philth 's girlfriend/beard back in the CBBC days?
He used to make out he fancied her when he was in the Broom Cupboard and Blue Peter was announced and she took it in good fun. Not sure but think he was ‘gutted’ she had a then boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Holly back on Monday apparently 😡
She’s probably coming back as she thought it would have died down now and she didn’t want to be the one sat next to him when he did his woe is me thank you! So she wasn’t associated with it all yet imo would have known for a while as they are best friends…Just like they did in queue gate accepted no responsibility

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Phillip Schofield #23
ITV is a bad place to be, where all the deviants are allowed to run free!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
what I hope is that Holly took this week off as a warning to the big dogs at ITV - maybe she has given them an ultimatum and said "Phil needs to go - start making preparations or I'm leaving". maybe she's only agreeing to come back on the proviso that he'll be leaving at the start of the summer break. one can only hope!!

Reactions: 6
Don't shoot me but something my husband asked earlier and I didn't know what to reply. How do we really know this is all true re MM? What kicked it all off?

Reactions: 3
Don't shoot me but something my husband asked earlier and I didn't know what to reply. How do we really know this is all true re MM? What kicked it all off?
From what I remember is that it was suss how he came out....Holly making a point to say 'this hasnt been forced and is something that you want to do yourself', Joan Collins was the first to call BS about his motives for coming out on live TV the day after...it was on GMB when they were covering the Oscars, Perez Hilton mentioned something and then the usually outspoken Piers Morgan and Kelly Osbourne remained silent and swiftly moved the conversation on. MMs name was mentioned on social media and then we turned detective and scoured the Internet for MM and Philth and managed to pull up a timeline. Pictures etc suddenly started going missing from the Internet and any mention of including comments on articles mentioning MM started being removed. I'm sure people have been found guilty in court on less evidence. Then celebs started alluding to it....although now they are being more obvious with some actually stating names and details. The lack of action towards them speaks volumes. It's been confirmed to me by the sister of an Emmerdale actor although I don't know the details. I used to tell her about all the things being said about PS and MM and what had been found on the Internet and then one day she told me that her brother confirmed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
MM’s name was mentioned very early on. I think on social media first and then on here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.